test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A sincere thank you to Cryptic/PWE

dwarfordeathdwarfordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have been reading these forum posts since Open Beta began without really posting much of anything myself.

I am part of the silent majority.

I'm not here to belittle the community, I'm not here to rage at Cryptic/PWE, I'm not here claiming entitlement...

But I am here.

That being said, I would like to just say thank you to Cryptic for developing a beautiful and very fun action MMO.
Thank you to PWE for helping to fund/manage it.
Thank you to the forum Admins and Moderators for keeping things in line and answering questions when you can.
Thank you to all the vocal supporters of this game for trying to promote a healthier community attitude.
And thank you to the silent majority for playing and enjoying the game along side me.

That's all.
Post edited by dwarfordeath on

Comments

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been reading these forum posts since Open Beta began without really posting much of anything myself.

I'm not here to belittle the community, I'm not here to rage at Cryptic/PWE, I'm not here claiming entitlement...

But I am here.

That being said, I would like to just say thank you to Cryptic for developing a beautiful and very fun action MMO.
    Thank you to PWE for helping to fund/manage it.
    Thank you to the forum Admins and Moderators for keeping things in line and answering questions when you can.
    Thank you to all the vocal supporters of this game for trying to promote a healthier community attitude.
    And thank you to the silent majority for playing and enjoying the game along side me.

That's all.

Well said, there is far to little positivism on these forums.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two thumbs up from me OP :D
  • sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im pretty sure the complaints arnt directed at the game itself (which is fun) but rather, the sheer ammount of exploits and bugs with the lousy developer support.

Since you guys are blind and will prob only read the negatives ill put it in caps.

LOVE THE GAME BUT AM WORRIED THE DEV SUPPORT IS GOING TO LET IT DOWN.
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • rezargamerrezargamer Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Keep telling yourself that.

Either way stay silent.
    Well said, there is far to little positivism on these forums.
    How does the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you have all over your face work for you?
  • comicsansmscomicsansms Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is pretty cool, speaking as a cool person with experience RE: things that are cool.
  • dwarfordeathdwarfordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rezargamer wrote: »

Either way stay silent.

How does the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you have all over your face work for you?

This post wasn't intended for you. Please take your toxic attitude elsewhere, thank you.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rezargamer wrote: »

Either way stay silent.

How does it feel knowing you spend time on a game you don't like? Meaningless I'm sure, but not an unfamiliar feeling in your life
  • rezargamerrezargamer Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    How does it feel knowing you spend time on a game you don't like? Meaningless I'm sure, but not an unfamiliar feeling in your life
    Who says I don't like the game, pretty sure I never said such a thing.
    This post wasn't intended for you. Please take your toxic attitude elsewhere, thank you.
    I'll post as I please, but thanks for your concern.
    edited May 2013
    Im pretty sure the complaints arnt directed at the game itself (which is fun) but rather, the sheer ammount of exploits and bugs with the lousy developer support.

Since you guys are blind and will prob only read the negatives ill put it in caps.

LOVE THE GAME BUT AM WORRIED THE DEV SUPPORT IS GOING TO LET IT DOWN.

No one is blind to anything, I have a list of complaints as long as my arm, I just don't rage about them on the forum and doomcry like a lot of the Bridge dwellers do here, I do agree with you and think the dev support should be more frontward facing, but they also have two major launches going on and PWE can't really step up to help because from what I hear they are working an on major project, even though they have separate dev teams QA is a resource that is almost always shared.

Also yes there are exploits, but the sheer amount is exaggerated a bit. I was trying to replicate several that have been complained about on the forums...yet not reported (you can tell because the issue doesn't up in the search when you go to make a ticket) In every case the issues that did show up in the search were factual, the ones that didn't, simply didn't exist.

So issues yes there are many, but that is standard for any MMO launch we were even told during Alpha that once the floodgates open we would be seeing things reported we never even considered; no surprises here.
    edited May 2013

Just report and ignore it works for me.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The best way to fight back against people like that is to ignore them. They HATE to be ignored. It's why their messages are crafted the way they are--it's to get you to pay attention to them.

When they see a message like the one you just typed, all it does it give them a satisfied chuckle. Think about that next time you start to reply to someone like that.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion