test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Perfect World when we gonna see BALANCE PATCH.......... How long we need w8 :(

xuwarriorxuwarrior Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Like topic sounds and says HOW LONG...

Im GWF . Nope I dont cry and QQ about dmg because I have fun playin my class.

But typical situation at game .. If you are not DC, CW, TR you SHALL NOT PASS and join T2 group...

I Could write other titles of games where Designers willing to TALK with players. All what you do now is BIG SILENCE , SOON TM , NEVER SOON TM or it aint happen.

You made 5 classes and from 5 classes 2 are usless/broken and 3 needed. So you spent time to give 5 or 3 characters ?
Post edited by xuwarrior on

Comments

• Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xuwarrior wrote: »
    Like topi sounds and says HOW LONG...

Im GWF . Nope I dont cry and QQ about dmg because I have fun playin my class.

But typical situation at game .. If you are not DC, CW, TR you SHALL NOT PASS and join T2 group...

Idk Could write other titles of games where Designers willing to TALK with players. All what you do now is BIG SILENCE , SOON TM , NEVER SOON TM or it aint happen.

You make 5 classes and from 2 are usless/broken and 3 needed. So you spent time to give 5 or 3 characters ?

Neverwinter is currently in open beta testing with game bugs, imbalances, etc to be expected. You may want to discontinue testing this beta software and wait for the game's release if you want a fully balanced experience...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Neverwinter is currently in open beta testing with game bugs, imbalances, etc to be expected. You may want to discontinue testing this beta software and wait for the game's release if you want a fully balanced experience...

I'd say it hides behind the "open beta" excuse, since no serious company would have IRL cash stores and features in a beta - this is a sneaky soft launch, and should have remained closed for another 6 months giving them time to fix the massive amounts of bugs and missing standard MMO features and classes etc.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Since when at "open beta " you payin Real Money for Zen ? I think you want to pay money for FULL usefull product.

When you going to shop you paying fro 100% best product , not for half Egg...
  • Options
    atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    my gwf friends has no issue finding groups
    maybe perform better and people will invite you on next run ?=)

p.s: GWF needs buff, GF is decent, in order to increase GF's potential, threat mechanics needs to be tuned and boss npc's needs auto-attack..
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    johnfell wrote: »
    I'd say it hides behind the "open beta" excuse, since no serious company would have IRL cash stores and features in a beta - this is a sneaky soft launch, and should have remained closed for another 6 months giving them time to fix the massive amounts of bugs and missing standard MMO features and classes etc.

Why not?

Clearly its a good diea to have a cash shop "regardless of the games state" because people like me will spend money as long as we are having fun.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johnfell wrote: »

gwf would not be broken now if they listen to ppl after and during bw4 when he was nerfed ,there was tons of post saying it is to weak and worst class
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I can find party also . Im doing Decent. But Why to take GWF if TR gonna crit you / boss for 60k... r 80k ?
  • Options
    alebrn87alebrn87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gwf are really useless in this game,they need a buff,please balance this class.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    well said sir/madam :(
  • Options
    suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Regardless of what any of you think because the company advertises this game as being in open beta, it's an open beta. Period end of story what you think doesn't matter lol. As for this post Op you're wrong I've had no problems doing any thing on mine perhaps it's just you, did you ever think of that ?
  • Options
    kysis020kysis020 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where are the skills fixings and balancing in the skills ... cooldowns... impact dmg..... only random stuuf gets repaired....
    Currently Playing Neverwinter Online

IGN: Obscura Rouge 60 , GS 9k

Handel @Kysis020
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aye we all know how it is :(
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter "Open Beta" defense closely followed by the first MMO in history to launch with a majority of the playerbase having maxed out toons and have cleared every facet of the product... yup... "beta"
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter "Open Beta" defense closely followed by the first MMO in history to launch with a majority of the playerbase having maxed out toons and have cleared every facet of the product... yup... "beta"

Hardly the first, I'm involved in several F2P open betas that have said no wipe with many players at level cap already.