test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auto Correct Fix or Get Rid Of?

krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Okay, so I have been meaning to make this poll for a while now.

The auto correct activation button is annoying to say the least.

It is really frustrating to type a simple sentence only to have the server want to auto correct fill in player name on every single ending word.

Either change the button that activates auto fill in or disable it completely.

I don't think I have heard a single player say they like the feature, but I have seen a lot of players complain about it.

I want to show the Devs that this feature is annoying as it currently functions using this poll.

Please, please Fixatronic.
Post edited by krumple01 on

Comments

• atlanticx1atlanticx1 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Learn 2 use "SPACE BAR"
  • dourhelmdourhelm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlanticx1 wrote: »
    Learn 2 use "SPACE BAR"

Learn to not be condescending?
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shahualing wrote:
    Why can't there just be an option to turn it off? Why does it have to be "get rid of it!" or "it's fine, you ****!"?

That is what fix it means.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, please have an option to disable it.

It is literally the single most annoying feature in the game since you cannot avoid it and you encounter it ALL the time.

It is extremely frustrating to start typing a perfectly ordinary word only then for the chat/client to auto-complete it into a name. Then you have to change your whole sentence just to avoid using that word or any other word that is part of someone's name in your party.
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped Handstandsing " See, told ya so" Is He dead or not. CNN Says yes. St. Pete Times Looking for chads -OR- "hello, I am write single to salute and wait for answer again"
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    All I want is a checkbox to disable it. I won't even disable it probably; but a check box so you can would be good. :)