test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime membership

jtriffitt1jtriffitt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Got in touch with cryptic and says Cryptic credentials on your Perfect World account have been linked so to sort it out will loose all my Star Trek Online characters and purchases. Lost all my characters from neverwinter online as well spent a long time building them up any advise will be gratefull.
Post edited by jtriffitt1 on

Comments

• Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I'm unable to parse this post. Could you rephrase it?

"I accidentally my games. Bukkit!"

Or something.
  • Options
    nosupportsofarnosupportsofar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He meaning that he has been hacked due to shoddy practices with the Gateway. I have also been hacked and awaiting a reponse to return the account to me. If not it is chargeback time (and good riddance if they can't get their **** together!)
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems like he tried to link his Cryptic account with PWE and something got messed up. So when he logs in on the new PWE account he sees blank accounts and none of his original stuffs.

Its either that, or he is trying to destroy us all. Its hard to be sure.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aren't all accounts PWE ones already?
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    It seems like he tried to link his Cryptic account with PWE and something got messed up. So when he logs in on the new PWE account he sees blank accounts and none of his original stuffs.

Its either that, or he is trying to destroy us all. Its hard to be sure.

This happened to me also. I've not been able to access my STO account ever since the email I used is now linked to this account with PWE. I just never made a fuss about it as I'll never be going back to it.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I believe that what he is saying is that he linked his PW account with Cryptic account (not sure if that's possible) and he lost all his chars on Star Trek Online, as well as the chars at Neverwinter. His account got wiped.

I think that you should contanct PW and Cryptic about it, not sure if u can do anything more than that. You need an official answer.
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Aren't all accounts PWE ones already?

All new accounts, yes.

But I expect there are still a number of folks out there with old Cryptic accounts. People who played CO and STO before PWE. And for whatever reason stopped playing and therefore never merged their accounts. Only to come back to this find out, oops cant play till you assimilate.

Its not uncommon to see posts like this from time to time on the CO and STO boards. With folks wandering back to Cryptic to check out NW. I expect we might see more of it.