test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campfire issues

saterisateri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've been standing at a campfire for about 15 minutes now. I've noticed this the other day, and had to buy some injury kits because of this.

The issue is the campfires are not doing the mending buff they used to provide. I'm still getting the 15 buff that raising my ability scores, but the injuries are not being mended at all. Moving off and on several times didn't fix it, and relogging hasn't worked either.

TLDR - The campfire still restores my life and provides buff, but no longer repairs my injuries.
Post edited by sateri on

Comments

• saterisateri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright, extra info. This is only happening at the campfires. When I went to town, the buff to repair popped right up, and started repairing me.
  • saterisateri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another update. Now, I am getting the buff outside the town, but it's doing something strange. The mending wounds buff counts down for my repair, and when its countdown gets near finished it goes "6... 5... 4... 5... 4... 3:00."

It jumps back and forth between 4 and 5 a few times, and resets back to 3:00 minutes. Because of this, it's not mending, leaving the injury on me. Not sure what's up, but maybe this was what was happening earlier, but the buff button wasn't appearing.

And yes, I die a lot. I'm a control wizard, and everything past 45 can three shot me if I can't lock it up. Thanks those complaining about spamming potions... You have no clue how long a 12 second cooldown is when your companion cleric heals you for less than the starting potions.
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The one at the entrance of Rothe Valley does not apply mending.