test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Higher Level PVP: Gross

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
So, I'm just getting in my upper 50's. I've had some awesome PVP days, and some not so awesome PVP days. I play a CW, with a good glory score and decent gear. My build is PVP specific and it's pretty sweet. Not uncommon to take out rogues and other wizards with RoE, Icy Rays and Ice Knife.

That all being said, higher level PVP is pretty disgusting. Right now it's all about dropping Astral Shields, pushing people off points, and the teams with the fastest mounts dominate by speed alone.

I, for one, am a bit discouraged. I just wish it was more... fun? Engaging? It just seems like a digital mosh pit.

Thoughts?
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wait til 60, then everyone will just 100-0 combo each other.
  • khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Just entered 50-59 tier in PvP. I got my *** pounded so hard I still can't sit down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fights in post 60 last about 2 secs, max.
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    man that is so discouraging. I think I'll just stick below 50 on my characters.
  • omnibotzomnibotz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not about mount, skills, classes, etc. etc.

It's all about Teamwork and Coordination.
    Most of all, to play you character to the fullest. Discover new builds, strategy and tactics that can overcome your opponent at different situations and scenarios.
  • isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's fast, but I'm having fun. Learn to dodge.

There's still a good amount of people with regular mounts like myself so I haven't found it to be a problem.
  • vaeledrinvaeledrin Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Fights at 60 are probably more balanced than the fights below 60. Also, it's a lot less tiresome as a CW as your damage is kind of **** all throughout until you hit 60 .
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level 60 pvp = all classes uses their high damage daily combo. You can get killed in under 5 seconds by any other class. Don't worry though, there's still a lot of terrible players, especially the ones on here crying about overpowered classes even though every single class can be built to do a 3 hit daily combo to kill one person, but then they are screwed for the rest of the time that they are building their AP up.