test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Version Mismatch

munkiebonemunkiebone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Played all day yesterday with no problems, try to login today and it gives me version mismatch error restart and patch to log in. Doesnt work, I even unistalled and redownloaded still having this issue. please help
Post edited by munkiebone on

Comments

• polarismontarispolarismontaris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    munkiebone wrote: »
    Played all day yesterday with no problems, try to login today and it gives me version mismatch error restart and patch to log in. Doesnt work, I even unistalled and redownloaded still having this issue. please help

I am also receiving the same error, and I can't see a way to patch the game? It usually just patches the game for me and then I hop on in. Must be something to do with the account that were exploited?
  • h4teraid302h4teraid302 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    munkiebone wrote: »

I restarted my PC, fixed it.. very unusual though...
  • shadowcoinsshadowcoins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i have this problem and cant do anything about it.:(
  • shadowcoinsshadowcoins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    any1 plz????