test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glacial Ring of Hrimnir bugged? (bound to character, unable to equip two)

fun4faerunfun4faerun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
So I gained a Glacial Ring of Hrimnir and an Icy Amulet of Hrimnir -- which was exciting because if you have 3, there's a set bonus. The description says 5 items:

Icy Amulet of Hrimnir
Icy Amulet of Hrimnir
Glacial Ring of Hrimnir
Glacial Ring of Hrimnir
Frozen Ring of Hrimnir

From my searches, it seems the Frozen Ring isn't dropping. However it says you need to have only 3 of the listed 5 for the set bonus. So, after much deliberation, I took the plunge and spent AD in the Auction House to buy a second Glacial Ring of Hrimnir. However when I try to equip it (after the bound message) it pushes off the one I'm wearing. If I intentionally put on my right hand, and drag the other on the left hand. Same issue.

Now -- to my knowledge -- no other rings in Neverwinter are "right handed" or "left handed". So I'm guessing this is a bug, but can someone else confirm? :eek:

It's a bit annoying, having just bought it on the Auction House and spent ADs to find you can't equip the ring?

Any help or similar situation assessments would be much appreciated. Many thanks! :D

-fun4faerun.
Post edited by fun4faerun on

Comments

• newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same problem, something has to be done or said. Perhaps they are unique equip but it's not specified :(
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something was said in bug forums, there's a thread about it there. And ya, same issue here. It's stupid that you can't equip 2 of the same rings while it's allowed to have 2 of the same weapon equipped lol.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • c4str4tec4str4te Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. Why have a 3 piece set and only implement 2 of the pieces?
  • advntrradvntrr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem and have reported it 4 times with no response
  • serevnserevn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got 2 glacial rings. and can't equip both, if this is a feature, then the description lies.