test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Map contest rewards; am i seeing this right?

k3v0n0v1tchk3v0n0v1tch Member Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok, so, i'm fairly certain we've all, or most of us have seen or participated in one of thoes area-specific contests, like, gather the tokens! fidn the spies! get mineral samples! ect.

SO ANYWAYS!

got 1st on the Whispering Caverns one, and all i recieved was, 3 lvl 1 enchantments.

wat -_-

back in my 20's n 30's i could do the contests for rank 3 enchantments easily, and that was rewards for 2nd and 1st, and i was JUST barely starting to get them from quests and drops at that point.

dunno if this is a bug or just weird. anyone else notice this?
Post edited by k3v0n0v1tch on

Comments

• frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah its bugged...
  • aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Last night I got first place in the mushroom hunt and got like 3 lousy enchant things, think rank 1 & 2.. Came in 2nd the next time around and got about 5-6 of the rank 1&2 and I think a rank 3... It made me lol that the 2nd place prize was better than what I got for first place.. Quite odd..
  • jamezwithazjamezwithaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I haven't tested this yet so I'm not entirely sure, but I think the more people participating, the better the rewards are. So if only two or three people are participating in an event, the rewards are going to be off a lesser amount and quality.
  • bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I don't bother with them anymore, fun idea but the rewards are never worth it.