test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH Down for 3 Days Now - How Much Longer?

callaricallari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously - How much longer are we going to have to wait for the Auction House to come back? Why is it taking so long to fix?

Saying "Not before Thursday" isn't an answer, unless of course you really have no idea how you are going to fix it, which is what some mmo sites are starting to say.

Also, can we get an update or info on what is going to happen to items we had on AH that should have expired by now?
Post edited by callari on

Comments

• Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Until they have hunted down every single account they can find who used the exploit and every single mule account associated with that account. And then banned the hell out of them. After that they will open it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it comes up early and still causes problems, the first ones in line to scream "DOOM TO THIS TERRIBLE GAME!" will be those currently complaining that it's taking too long to come back up.

Lesson learned waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to come out... Sometimes, things take far, far longer than they maybe should, and when they actually happen, you don't get what you want. Things take time... Wait, and keep your expectations realistic. This will not be the end of bugs, things will take longer than you want them to, etc etc.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Probably going to be about another 1 and a half callari. I am sorry to inform you of this.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    The said on twitter if there's no problems with they're current testing they should have the AH up sometime Thursday.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Well if you happen to be right with that information there Matrias. I will give you a big *** hug.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    forumcanforumcan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Until they have hunted down every single account they can find who used the exploit and every single mule account associated with that account. And then banned the hell out of them. After that they will open it.

I hope they could find and ban all of them.
    But, as we know there are people who were using this exploit since the beginning.
    They bought every single coin item available so far :)
    Lucky guys... they also got "we apologise" sh!tbag.
    So, there is and there will be no justice until server wipe.. which will never happen
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The Auction House should be coming up with tomorrows maintenance!
  • Options
    vaeledrinvaeledrin Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Auction House should be coming up with tomorrows maintenance!

Is that really a wise idea?
  • Options
    lorentzo02lorentzo02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good i miss auction house and my best friend to hes use lvl 28 gear on lvl 50:)
  • Options
    aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lorentzo02 wrote: »
    good i miss auction house and my best friend to hes use lvl 28 gear on lvl 50:)

Why is he doing that? If you actually play, better gear than even blues from just a few levels ago drops constantly around the world. I throw away ten potential upgrades for every one I actually use.