test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Attacks doesnt break stealth

erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
so stealth and attacking without it ever breaking stealth is OP...

you can LITERALLY! kill people from 100%hp to 0% without EVER breaking the stealth, while in stealth you are 100% immune to almost EVERY skill becouse they need a target to be used...

this is rediculessly broken and i cannot believe that any dev would be <...> enough to think that the ability to kill some one from full hp to death while being 100% immune and having NO way of negating the attacks was balanced at all...

can't wait for the nerf to stealth so ANY attack would instantly break the stealth, becouse this is completely pethetic beyound anything i have ever seen in ANY game,, even single player games -.-
Post edited by erebus2075 on

Comments

• Options
    seryiyirisseryiyiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can see rogues and target them if you hit them as they stealth, or when they're closeby. Any damage reveals their silhouettes.

On top of this, damage done to the Rogue depletes their stealth gauge, causing them to reappear faster.

Not to mention there are only a few skills which can be used without breaking stealth.

tldr; OP got killed by a Rogue. Get your facts straight first, please.
  • Options
    erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seryiyiris wrote: »
    Completely fail topic. You can see rogues and target them if you hit them as they stealth, or when they're closeby. Any damage reveals their silhouettes.

which you DONT if they got even the slightest brain to use with it
  • Options
    trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stealth is limited duration and most classes have non targeted AOE's and knock backs to control it. Bad use of and selection of skills does not mean others are OP.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Be thankful they can't just stand in a corner perma-stealthed to gank you as you run away from his team mate. I see them fall just as much as any other class
  • Options
    seryiyirisseryiyiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erebus2075 wrote: »
    which you DONT if they got even the slightest brain to use with it

You can see the silhouettes of rogues when they get close or if you hit them. Damage causes their stealth to run out faster.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    seryiyiris wrote: »
    You can see the silhouettes of rogues when they get close or if you hit them. Damage causes their stealth to run out faster..

What would a rogue stealthing ever go that close -.- he can fully kill you from distance while being stealthed, if you are extremely tankish build he would need to finish of your last 20% hp.... woohuuu what balance -.- its as broken as the shield skill of guardian combined with their 3hits 30k dmg perma cc combo's -.-
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    erebus2075 wrote: »
    What would a rogue stealthing ever go that close -.- he can fully kill you from distance while being stealthed, if you are extremely tankish build he would need to finish of your last 20% hp.... woohuuu what balance -.- its as broken as the shield skill of guardian combined with their 3hits 30k dmg perma cc combo's -.-

Oh, my mistake. Allow me to correct myself then:

If you get killed by a Rogue's shocking execution, you were already near death anyway considering it's an EXECUTION MOVE that does damage based on how much HP you have. It's also a Daily power, and Rogues in most cases gain action points ponderously when you hold them up to other classes.