test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WMGuild.net - 21+ Gaming community - Dragon Server

tizme580tizme580 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
WMGuild-logo1.png

Server: DRAGON
PST in game (tiz@tizme580), or contact me via any method in my signature for more info regarding the guild. Please check the site out, WMGuild.net, for generic info.

We are a family friendly community that understands many people have a life outside of game, as well as taking any gaming we do seriously. If you have any questions, please feel free to post below, or contact myself or any guild member!
We do have a 21+ age requirement - usually I'll get the question from those under 21..."Why 21? Age doesn't mean maturity!" which is accurate, but the 21+ age requirement definitely helps keep those that don't fit in well out ;)

Currently Recruiting:
The below represents level 60 needs. We still have a few leveling up, and will accept characters of all levels - just be advised this is our Current T1/T2 needs! This is to insure we have each class on for running more than one group each night.
OPEN, We are currently looking for more of this!
Limited, you can still join, but this class may be closed soon, so apply now!
CLOSED, hopefully you don't need an explanation ;)
GWF: PvE-US / PvE-EU
GF: PvE-US / PvE-EU (In Need of EU Guardians!)
CW: PvE-US / PvE-EU
TR: PvE-US / PvE-EU
Cleric: PvE-US / PvE-EU (Main healers needed!)

PvP: Recruitment for all classes is open for the time being! Until they implement something more serious, this will remain the case.

As you can see, we are still pretty open to all the classes - With it being a new game, I expect, as with all new games, to have a drop in members after 2-3 months in the game. Usually the Power Levelers that get bored and a few that just don't like the game. This just comes from the several years of game releases we have been through ;)

Outside Neverwinter:
We have a few that live stream their gameplay, and in other games. If you join us, don't let it stop just in this world! continue on to others! Sometimes we need a break from one game and will play another just to change it up a bit for a night or two so we can come back refreshed to face that beholder without fear!
I am always looking for more members that are active in various Social Media sites. Be it live streamers, or just those that like to upload to YouTube - Sign up on our forums and PM me there for more info.

Foundry:
Are you handy with the Foundry? We have a few projects in the works that could use your help! Again, PM me on our forums for more info!

See you all in game!
Leader and member of WMGuild.net, a 21+ Gaming Community.
Twitch.tv | Steam | Twitter

*Foundry Tester* Need someone to test out your foundry? Visit me on Twitch.tv and I'll test it as you watch! What better way to learn how to improve it other than watching someone go through it for the first time!?
Post edited by tizme580 on

Comments

• fransescafransesca Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is this ending on the 22nd or is it still open for the night and done when the calendar rolls over to 23rd? I want to bug you guys if it is open!
  • tizme580tizme580 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Invites still available today - ending on the 23rd.
    Sorry for the REAL late response - worked quite a bit longer then I expected today, haha. Send me a message in game and we can chat.

Also wanted to add: I am normally on after 8:00pm EST - usually before, but after 8 is a definite! Chat with anyone in guild though, and they should be able to get a hold of me (or contact me through Steam/Twitch.tv)

*Foundry Tester* Need someone to test out your foundry? Visit me on Twitch.tv and I'll test it as you watch! What better way to learn how to improve it other than watching someone go through it for the first time!?
  • tizme580tizme580 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings! Quick update: We are actually in great need of more healers! Please see me in game for more info! CW and Rogues as well - GWF and GF are still limited as we have a decent amount for our groups.