test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 60 Exp rewards

teerfeteerfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've not yet hit the level cap, but I've heard of people not finding anything to do once they got to 60 and got the last tier gear. Not much is known from my part either, so the level 60 seems like a wall with a big "Gratz for cap level!" sign on it. In the possibility that there is, in fact, nothing to do after a certain point in the game, then here is a couple suggestions.

Suggestion 1 : RAD Rewards and RAD trade
How about getting 10 000 to 50 000 Rough Astral Diamond for each Level 60 you gain after the first? That could give some utility to experience gained while at cap level. You could also make RAD account bound, or in a common pool for every character of an account, so that everyone could refine 24 000 AD for every character they have.

Suggestion 2 : Prestige Feats
Have every new level after 60 give a "Prestige feat", which would be in a new feat tree that could have a large amount of feats with minimal bonuses, like +20 Critical and +100 HP, but could be purchased 10 times or more and be present at more than 1 point in the tree. Special feats could also be present to make the players think about the progression.

Suggestion 3 : Heritage
How about, once getting to level 60, give the possibility to restart the character? Could keep the name and some bonuses and get a good Exp Boost (like the amount of Exp to level 10 at 25%). A quest could be used to create a "Last Will" bag to give to the new character. Others quests could also get the character basic equipment that scales with level (instead of quest, could be with AD or Zen, but I personnaly wouldn't chose Zen). Other boons could be that the quest to reset would give a great item (like a bag, some fashion clothes or some extra feats).
Post edited by teerfe on

Comments

• teerfeteerfe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Suggestion 4 : Fusion Booster
    It could help to transfer the experience gained into a fusion success booster. Every level gained after 60 could give 5% bonus to fusing success (capped at 95%) and all levels would be consumed if the player fused, regardless if it was successful or not.

6 hours no replies bump. Won't make another one and let the thread disappear if there is no replies...

Opening a discussion here : What is the endgame like and what should be added or changed? I've read about the Shards and equipment enchantments and that they're seemingly impossible to upgrade without wards.