test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delves chest not random?

spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would say that I am being unlucky. But considering the information that has come to light latley, I am starting to think that my frustration is based on faulty code, not lack of luck.

I have done DD constantly, sometimes 3 to 4 times a day (insomniac). Yet all I get from chests are off-hand focus. Terrible ones.

A guildie has done perhaps 1/10th of the dungeon delves I have, and he has recieved 3/4 of shadowweavers, focal magi, and magelords. Yet all I get is focuses (and one cap of the focal magi, yay! :( ).

This constant frustration coupled with bugs, and the lack of wipe after the game was ruined by economy, makes me having a hard time trying to find a reason to log in.

I love the game. But I will probably wait a few months, and see if you guys adress **** or not.

Sure, it could be my luck, but at this point, I choose not to think so.
Post edited by spellwarden on

Comments

• sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im in the same boat, but its prob my luck T.T

Oddly enough, i almost always get belts.
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a guildie who has been doing Dungeon Delves in elite dungeons for just over 2 weeks, daily, and the chest at the end always gives her a crappy blue random item. I'm the same class (GF) and when I do them, even with her, I get a purple 90% of the time. It's gotten so bad that when I get duplicate epics, I give her the extra item.
  • sacredchaossacredchaos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Always a blue item!? wtf, now that sounds like an actual bug.
    GWF lvl 60.
    Completed all content waiting for more.
    And class balances.... trololollol.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The wierd thing is , PWE staff doesn't even bother to give us some info on the matter I mean t1 necks from a T2 dungeon chest come on now ..
  • ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, that blue item sounds like a bug.

But aside from that, I'm pretty sure the chests are completely random, it's just the case of someone being a Gladstone Gander as opposed to Donald.

I'm Donald, and it's incredibly frustrating at times.
  • remilieveremilieve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Always a blue item!? wtf, now that sounds like an actual bug.

I certainly hope so cause i did 5 dungeon run during which is DD ongoing and the end chest gave me 5 blue item out of 5 runs. Fantastic isn't it. It definitely lowers your morale of doing dungeons when you hear people are actually getting epic items at the end so easily and all you got is crappy blue items.

Many may say its all down to luck but what luck is there to get all blue and no purple items.(I do get purples from boss drop)
    Put your shoes in us and you will know.

I really do love if Mods/GMs can enlighten us about this. :)
    Would you sacrifice your past for the future?

Rose - Control Wizard
    Dragon