test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction house items don't show up

lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When I am in the auction house, no items show up, only "Searching..." on the bottom bar. The specification buttons and the search button are all grayed out. Selecting frop-downs etc in advanced search does nothing, and neither does typing in a search phrase.

Comments

• watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its currently unavailable atm
  • drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    OSHA has shut down the Trade Brokers for running a hazardous business.
  • zaizzerzaizzer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I am in the auction house, no items show up, only "Searching..." on the bottom bar. The specification buttons and the search button are all grayed out. Selecting frop-downs etc in advanced search does nothing, and neither does typing in a search phrase.

How are you unaware of the recent problems and do not know of the issues regarding the AH?... go to https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame and keep up with neverwinter stuff.
  • mantadiablomantadiablo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OSHA joke was pretty funny. Kudos to you drusillus.
  • lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, I've never had a use for it so I didn't bother checking up on it.. -_-
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013

thats because days after "Caturday" the devs still havent figured out how to fix the auction house.