test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2nd Cleric in a party

highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hi,

I have few questions related being 2nd Cleric in a party (cough as cough) and few general questions.

1) I'm regularly running with my friend able to keep 100% HG up or at least close to (well, most Clerics can do that). Does HG stack? I guess it doesn't. In that case, I should go with DA, correct? I just want to bring a little bit more to my party, then stacking as and casting unfeated stuff and I like DA for it's spike and fast effect.

2) Since I don't want to feat HG, I have some spare points. I was thinking I would go for Deepstone Blessing, since with DA and Sacred Flame, I noticed there are temporary hitpoints within healthbars of my party members (yellow bars, right?) pretty often. Even if they suffer a big hit, I still see some temporary hitpoins left from DA.

3) Are there any other feats worth investing points into? I would like to try Warding Sheild, but I'm afraid it still will not make Bastion of Health viable.

4) I have also 2 points floating in heroic feats (I went 3 into Holy Resolve) I have no clue where to put them. I don't know what is working with Healing Action and those few % from Domain Synergy seems like a waste. I only put 1/3 in Cleanse, works fine.

5) I can't decide what T2 set should I get. I have 2 Miracle pieces, but I heard it is not worth it's price.

Note that I'm aware I could go for offensive build, but I want to be able to heal T2 dungeons solo too. It happens kinda often too that I'm the only Cleric in my party. Also, they might nerf that AS stacking so that would probably force people to keep only 1 Cleric in party.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Post edited by highropes on

Comments