test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RP Club

bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I was thinking of making an RP club. the reason for a club is because i don't think enough people would like to leave guilds to join an RP focused guild. RP guilds tend not to have enough people to do end raids and solid pvp.

This way people can know who likes to RP and hang out with like minded people. If we had a dedicated website we can post events for all servers. I am currently focused on the dragon server but would like to get some feedback on who would be interested in this.

Please let me know.

Bman
valor.png
Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
On Dragon Shard @bman78
Post edited by bman1978 on

Comments

• Options
    felipeh92felipeh92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what about an RP Channel, so everyone who wants to roleplay just enter the channel...
  • Options
    r3n0tzzr3n0tzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://neverwinter-rp.com/

kinda what you are looking for?
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    felipeh92 wrote: »
    what about an RP Channel, so everyone who wants to roleplay just enter the channel...
    There is a channel. /NWRP

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    holy smokes! things i learn in the forums!
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    felipeh92felipeh92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    holy smokes! things i learn in the forums!

Exactly! :D is this in every shard?
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /NWRP is across all shards though you will find most Rpers on Mindflayer :)

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ummm, our guild has 60 members and is a hardcore RP guild. Though RPers level a bit slower cuz, you know, they're RPing often :)
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just starting out in this game and would like to RP, after i've come accustomed to the workings of the game.
    Mindflayer would be the best server for Roleplay right?
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Xas it is.
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad about that cause that's the server I've chosen :)