test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adventurer's Knapsack why dont i have it??help

xarduxardu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'm lvl 60 and i dont have Adventurer's Knapsack when i go back to Blacklake District and speak with Zoey Fargo she dont have quest for me. Is there any possibility i dont get knapsack from chest ??? What do I do now??
Post edited by xardu on

Comments

• Options
    czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem with the other one in the Graveyard. Click every **** NPC in that area and find the one with something available for you, that's how it works. You no longer see quest indicators in some areas (Ice Peak, Neverdeath Graveyard etc.). I submitted that three times by now, never got any answer beyond how to unstuck my character though :/.

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • Options
    smaksnaxsmaksnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talk to private Hawthidon at the front gate
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to complete the chain of quests leading to that quest. Speak to everyone. After doing quests, speak to everyone again. Repeat until you get the quest.

I can't remember the exact chain, but you first need to speak to a person at the entrance of zone to get a quest to search for evidence. After that, you will be sent to the sewers, and finally, to kill 12 random Nashers in the area, before being able to speak to the lady for the quest.
  • Options
    czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    There is also a lady next to the entrance to the Nasher hideout (run out the gate, keep to the right, make a right turn and just run, you'll see a pretty big square and a hexer with some adds and a bit further you'll see a woman with a bow saying something about hating stakeouts). She's also a quest giver.

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is also a lady next to the entrance to the Nasher hideout (run out the gate, keep to the right, make a right turn and just run, you'll see a pretty big square and a hexer with some adds and a bit further you'll see a woman with a bow saying something about hating stakeouts). She's also a quest giver.

Regards,
    Kalantris

Yes, but she's irrelevant in regards to the bag quest chain. :p
  • Options
    xarduxardu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks Hawthidon give me the chain quest for Adventurer's Knapsack thx again :)
  • Options
    eightbitgurueightbitguru Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just talked to chettlebell after resolving the quest and it said I received the bag as a reward, but then upon looking at my inventory I don't have it. Was it bugged because I have a full inventory? I did *all* the activations and am VERY sure chettlebell was offering me a bag. Do I need a friend to share the quest with me to retrieve my bag? has anyone else had this happen?

EDIT: My bad, had one more quest to do. What a relief.