test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frozen ring of Hrimnir

ibsy0uibsy0u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Which dungeon can I obtain this ring from? Or is it bugged and not implemeneted :S, haven't seen one in the AH, anytime..
Post edited by ibsy0u on

Comments

• fun4faerunfun4faerun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't seen it either. Bigger concern is the two Glacial Rings together seem to be bugged -- very misleading as the description lists the Glacial Ring twice, indicating it should be okay to equip it twice and get the bonus.

Given this, a refund of the ADs spent would be helpful -- the ring wasn't cheap!
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been farming this in Frozen Heart for days. My guess is it is a rare drop in the chest, otherwise I can't figure it out.
    2.jpg
  • ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    The ring drops from the endboss himself.
  • supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is there any particular reason you want it? Stat wise, the set sucks. If you just want it for the cool factor then carry on~
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there any particular reason you want it? Stat wise, the set sucks. If you just want it for the cool factor then carry on~

Want glacial ring for the cool factor.

I see what you did there.
    edited May 2013
    No no, Frozen Ring. It's cool.
    2.jpg
    edited May 2013
    3 Hrimnirs later and still no Frozen Ring drop. Starting to wonder if the names got mixed up and thus why the Glacier is listed twice and the Frozen never drops, or if it is still a chest drop only.
    2.jpg
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2013

480 gs from 1 piece excluding the set bonus? Sounds pretty darn good to me if you're not pure DPS geared.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;