test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Look what happened to my friend T_T

clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ok..............
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote Originally Posted by roents
It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
Post edited by clockwerkninja on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately....the amount of control the forum admins have over it is: None.

Also, discussing bans is a no-no according to Community R&P.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry your friend possibly exploited and gained millions of AD then got banned for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry your friend possibly exploited and gained millions of AD then got banned for it.

Possibly did nothing wrong and got caught in the cross-fire. Fact is...we don't know anything for sure except exactly what the OP posted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> http://mopp4.net/ <
    edited May 2013
    eidama wrote: »
    Possibly did nothing wrong and got caught in the cross-fire. Fact is...we don't know anything for sure except exactly what the OP posted.

Beta, stuff like this happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hydromanhydroman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agree with max on this one.. That stuff justt doesnt happen for nothing ..
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Op got banned on his main account and now he's just checking the water.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    General reasons for a ban are emailed to the account holder at their registered address. That email is automated. Specific inquiries will have to be handled through support.

At any rate, no one on the forum will be able to help you. As this is an account matter, staff is not authorized to post on the open forums concerning bans, and will only speak to the account holder concerning their ban.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I'm sorry. People get banned in betas and it just happens? Not without a reason. Now I'm not saying the ban isnt without good reason. But that comment does nothing, helps nothing, and clarifies nothing.
    edited May 2013
    ogarious wrote: »
    I'm sorry. People get banned in betas and it just happens? Not without a reason. Now I'm not saying the ban isnt without good reason. But that comment does nothing, helps nothing, and clarifies nothing.

Don't like the answer? that's all you get from these forums anyway. "It's beta, stuff happens".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no one on the forum will be able to help you.

This, take it up with support, calling usually will do more, with any business.
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Am i the only one who found this really funny? Just something about it, can't explain it.

Also, when anyone ever talks about their "friend" or "someone they know", it's almost always the person talking. Just saying.
  • somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    I have a answer...

Go to outlook.com
    -Create a new email
    Go to nw.perfectworld.com
    - Create a new account

/resolved. F2P victory
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013

Originally Posted by faamalosiblue
    Hey didn't I see you use the *its beta* excuse on some other threads? Justifying people making use of that bugged GF set to farm stuff? Hey its ok guys don't know why your whinging it is beta after all.
    No actually, you haven't I have never used that. You may go ahead and search my posts, GOOD LUCK :)

The devs did not test the armor when they placed it in the game, not the GF's fault.
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ogarious wrote: »

Don't worry about his comments too much ogarious. The kid is mad because he tried to circumvent AH listing fees and got nabbed. Now he's just trolling every thread he can cause he's butt hurt.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    urarara wrote: »
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

You have no friends .
  • klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Although this is unfair on your friend (if they truly did nothing wrong) your post actually makes me feel better about the game. It proves the Dev's are working away behind the scenes to punish those who exploited.

I really wish they'd post a 'blacklist' of names, for all those who have been banned. It would placate the community and perhaps serve as a warning to others, 'do the wrong thing and you'll lose your account!'

Anyway, I'm just happy to see them actually sticking to their word and not just making empty promises.
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013

^ This ****** bag again, why dont you just go away? You are an idiot.
    ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro Gen3 mobo, Intel i7 2600k, 32gb DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaws, 500gb SSD, 2TB HDD, Geforce GTX 690 x2 Sli, 1200 watt Thermaltake modular PS, Thermaltake gaming tower.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok! lol.

Reason for ban was posting giant bold red texted "f*** you" to the neverwinter team in forums @ stickies.
    ;););)

Serves him well then. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • jim2108jim2108 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mmmmmmmmmmm
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    natejam101 wrote: »
    ^ This ****** bag again, why dont you just go away? You are an idiot.

Its funny how many people feel this way about this kid. Its pretty obvious his young. He trolls and then gets mad when someone calls him out on it lol.
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you know, if he is banned already or his friend was or whatever i dont really think he gives a $hit
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone else smell that sweet scent in the air? *SNIFF SNIFF* Whats that? Smells like Justice. Sweet, sweet, justice. MMM. MMM. MMMMMMM~!
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • bingobongojrbingobongojr Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    spikespire wrote: »
    Does anyone else smell that sweet scent in the air? *SNIFF SNIFF* Whats that? Smells like Justice. Sweet, sweet, justice. MMM. MMM. MMMMMMM~!

you sound like a psycho. Seriously, you scare me
  • homicidalyahtzeehomicidalyahtzee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You're a brown noser, I even suspect pwe employee.
    edited May 2013
    Good. :> teehee.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    edited May 2013
    Would you like to find out? TEEHEE.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok! lol.

Reason for ban was posting giant bold red texted "f*** you" to the neverwinter team in forums @ stickies.
    ;););)

Well, theres your problem.

A47y5lBCEAAjmy6.jpg
  • faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Well, theres your problem.

A47y5lBCEAAjmy6.jpg

Lol its like giving the cops the middle finger then wondering they they pull you over and do a legal check or whatever........ zomg!!! why was I singled out?