test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm stuck in the PvP man and i cannot go out help please!!!!

m0ltres23m0ltres23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So it was 5v4 for us and the score was 800-0. So i decided to go on web checking some email and when i came back i got disconnected. No big deal. But at my surprise, i got back in the PvP match alone and now i can't go out. I tried relogging, /killme, /stuck and queuing for another match but nothing is working out.

So i really need some help!! T_T

Comments

• Options
    faamalosibluefaamalosiblue Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    You try a ticket? Oh well even if they don't reply soon, Im sure in a day or so the servers will be taken down for a patch/maintance and I high doubt you will still be stuck there after that........ other than that,,,,, sorry man.

You tried exiting the game.......fully shuting it down then comming back in? cause thats worked for me in similar situations, even complete restart of my computer.
  • Options
    agentdarkagentdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leave the party your in by yourself and you will be teleported out
  • Options
    wodgotwodgot Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    buy a teleport scroll from the ad shop
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You try a ticket? Oh well even if they don't reply soon, Im sure in a day or so the servers will be taken down for a patch/maintance and I high doubt you will still be stuck there after that........ other than that,,,,, sorry man.

You tried exiting the game.......fully shuting it down then comming back in? cause thats worked for me in similar situations, even complete restart of my computer.

Tried everything :(
    agentdark wrote: »
    leave the party your in by yourself and you will be teleported out

There is no one in my party LOLLLLL :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    'buy a teleport scroll from the ad shop'

Can't in PvP
  • Options
    agentdarkagentdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there no one in your party but you are still in one.... hit "O" the party tab right click your name and leave party.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    m0ltres23 wrote: »
    Tried everything :(

There is no one in my party LOLLLLL :(

even if you have nobody in your party you can still right click your portrait, leave party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So i restarted my computed and i got the message that i could leave the game and it worked.... It's weird that even closing the game didn't work.

Thanks for your help guys
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    even if you have nobody in your party you can still right click your portrait, leave party.

Nope it was only Inspect and inspect my companion.
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013

LOL Create a Ticket..... LOL HAha thats a good one.
  • Options
    zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    800-0? You were AFKing weren't you? I hope you are stuck in there for the rest of your life. Don't worry, we'll send food. Do you like cheese? I heard it goes good with wine.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wasabiburn wrote: »
    800-0? You were AFKing weren't you? I hope you are stuck in there for the rest of your life. Don't worry, we'll send food. Do you like cheese? I heard it goes good with wine.

Was 800-0 for us llol. Nice try.