test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WTF? How did I lose all my Celestial Coins

tsatixtsatix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had absolutely nothing to do with the rollback and wasn't online within the rollback target hours or anytime close to the servers went down, I log back in today to find myself at like 15 Ardent coins and 0 Celestial. I've only purchased a single 7 point pack with my coins and I'm certain they are NOT wiped upon reaching the limit or anything like that. I've actually wasted a day worth of celestial coins before and in this case I'm fairly certain I only had 6 points, 7 if you count the 1 I prayed for when logging in.

I put in a ticket but the fact that it was ticket 1.5 million was a little discouraging so I'm posting on the forums to let everyone know that you aren't supposed to lose your coins, since someone is spreading that rumor saying if you're capped they vanish.

Devoted Cleric Netu@Tsatix, Dragon Server
Post edited by tsatix on

Comments

• Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You lose them if you don't gain one in so much time. Only celestial coins. Ardent stay forever. It's to encourage you to login and pray.
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, Celestial coin timer was NOT rolled back so most people will have lost all of them.
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Probably because of the extended downtime, remember if you don't log in and pray for 29-30 hours they get set to 0.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wow so because the game was down basically all day I've gotten punished for that, what a horrible system. I'm not going to act like I quit the game or anything but losing stuff always annoys me and under circumstances I didn't have much control of.
  • Options
    revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hence why they want to give out a care package to everyone for lost time and effort.
    houserin_signature.png
  • Options
    darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You lose them if you don't gain one in so much time. Only celestial coins. Ardent stay forever. It's to encourage you to login and pray.

Okay, so again, how is that our fault because of a few the many now suffer? So now, we all lost out on 6 or 7 days worth of coins. all because some of us did not or were not able to get on the server in the allotted time frame to invoke for the day. and I didn't just loose a few coins. I lost several on 4 different toons. that pisses me off to no end.

All I know is that little gift we are getting had better have some pretty good items/stuff fin it. Or this is not going to go over very well. just wait until the next roll back. oh we are sorry again for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up all ur progress or itmes u bought on the AH. which BTW I lost.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same situation, except I did log in yesterday morning on all my characters to do the praying. I purchased two packs after hitting 7 on two of my characters. It deleted those items and reset me to zero.

I'd say I was a bit surprised they didn't rollback the celestial timer, but with all of the other stuff they have done, I'm not really surprised at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They could and should have simply given the celestial coin packs with that gift instead of the trash items they did give us.
  • Options
    dmchaosmainlinedmchaosmainline Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice... we get a box of garbage... 2 useless pieces of fluff clothing, an experience boost when I level up too fast to complete all of the dungeons at appropriate levels already... and some healing tabs... great for a cleric with a cleric companion for all our lost celestial coins, which purchase half decent items... I am greatful they did SOMETHING, but... it is NEARLY nothing.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tsatix wrote: »
    They could and should have simply given the celestial coin packs with that gift instead of the trash items they did give us.

This I agree with. The package would be much better than the XP scrolls.