test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You guys forgot to turn the ah on.

tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is a friendly reminder from captain obvious you guys forgot to turn the AH on.
Post edited by tweeter83 on

Comments

• Options
    jackfrost75jackfrost75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's beyond ridiculous that the auction house is still not back up.

Always a good sign when a core component of the game is disabled for 4 days. Not sure what kind of coders they have, but four days to fix it? Not very inspiring in the forward quality of the game.

inb4 a week of downtime...
  • Options
    silky1979silky1979 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i want my AD from all my BIDS back asap. this really sucks to have put up bids and not get my ad or stuff :(
  • Options
    unimatrixalpha1unimatrixalpha1 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The longer the AH is offline, the more items will flood the AH when it does come back. Then people will complain that their items have been devalued because of a surplus.
  • Options
    nojo2211nojo2211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I think at this point, they will just wait the 5 days and then ALL the items will go back since by then the AH will be empty.
  • Options
    tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But you can still buy zen! lol what a f'ing joke.
  • Options
    gorlie102gorlie102 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I told myself that it was because they wanted to check for exploiters before the 7hour rollback. But since they opened exchange already I now know they're just incompetent.
  • Options
    slyteshslytesh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, AH needs to be back on people already lost sight of realistic item prices :X

plus buying stuff you actually want/need is pain
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just updated facebook after 7 hours......You will be happy to know the romulus expansion in startrek has gone live!
    Nothing about Neverwinter though.
  • Options
    matumatu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is ridiculous, the price of a lot of items is going to crash so hard since ppl is hoarding stuff being that they are unable to sell anything.

I'm thinking they are just waiting for everything to expire, they aren't really doing any coding or anything fancy like checking there aren't more exploits.
  • Options
    xzctxzct Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because its taking so long i hope there fixing all the other bugs with it, remember it was half broke when it was up
  • Options
    auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At a guess, they're using the time to ban more accounts that had exploited the free AD bug. We probably wouldn't be happy with the economy if those people were still driving up prices after the AH came back up...