test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Data Gathering

colluzioncolluzion Member Posts: 61
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm compiling a chart in an attempt to make a combat scenario to determine the best possible values for each class to improve it's efficiency. This thread is to discuss values in the game and attempt to break some things down so that people can progress further with their builds to allow them to become more viable.

I'm going to start with damage/healing affecting stats first to keep this simple and organized. If you want to participate, post your stats in this format:

Power: 4,057 @ 162.3
Critical Strike: 2,507 @ 15.6%
Armor Penetration: 1,562 @ 16.1%
Recovery: 768 @ 6.2% / 6.2%
etc.

After I've compiled all of the information, I do plan to share it with the community. For the sake of accuracy, if anyone else would like to do the same, feel free.

Everyone's help would be much appreciated, and will be rewarded with accurate statistics to help you plan your character. Please don't troll and please provide accurate information. Thanks again!
Post edited by colluzion on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Reserved (just in case)
  • Options
    drinnthdrinnth Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might want to check the class forums, I think someone has already done most of the theory-crafting and found the diminishing returns points of the existing stats. I can't remember the thread or name off top of my head, should be easily searchable and they may have a mountain of information to show you. Might want them to state level as well, or ask for all level 60, etc.

Level 60

Power: 3388 +140.7 Damage and Healing
    Defense: 503 +11.7 Damage Resistance
    Critical Strike: 977 +7.9% Critical Chance
    Recovery: 2594 +20.3% Recharge Speed and Action Point Gain
    Armor Pen: 517 +3.3% Resistance Ignored
    Regen: 320 +2.5% Hit Point Regen
    Life Steal: 150 +1% Damage Gained As Hit Points
    Deflection: 70 +0.3 Deflection Chance
    Movement: 228 +1.4% Run Speed Bonus
  • Options