test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End game nothing to do?

syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Craft > take hours nothing fun really
Dungeons > without event waste of time, going on boss that should drop T2 items but drop often T1. Almost all of 1st nd 2nd boss drop useless jewelery gear.
PVP> no rankings, no rewards after geting pvp or better gear, afkers. Many of my friend said it's a good game but with no PvP, and to be honest domination map it's bad designed.

I Need Good PVP and T2 boss's that drop T2 items!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
Post edited by syfylis on

Comments

• Options
    isopointisopoint Member Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think the pvp map and style is fine. I'm pvping most of the time and enjoying it.
  • Options
    mahlataamahlataa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think that there is way more content to be added , like 25 man raids or something in those lines
  • Options
    vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I have a feeling we might have to wait a while to get endgame content. Maybe a month, maybe longer. The fact that the dev team had shenanigans called on them has pulled them from their endgame creation, I would presume. The good news is that I am only level 39 and will take another 20 days to get to level 60.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvK1F-Thrzk
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sit down, relax, explore a little and wait for them to fix group mechanics and balance. Things will get fixed and they will release gauntsomething...eventually.
  • Options
    sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you have plenty to do

exploit the foundry to trivialize 99,999% of the game
    exploit vulnerabilities to farm AD and sell it in bulks to the goldsellers for thousands of dollars in profits
    exploit the dungeons to flood the AH with endgame items and crash the market...no wait, scratch that one, the market cannot possibly, humanly, become more ruined than it is now...you could literally find a bug to dupe the best gear and pour millions of items in the AH and noone would notice

this game is basically reduced to finding exploits and abusing them as hard as you can

100% chance you actually get away with it if your fast at exploit-spotting and abuse it before everybody knows
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sagasaint wrote: »
    you have plenty to do

exploit the foundry to trivialize 99,999% of the game
    exploit vulnerabilities to farm AD and sell it in bulks to the goldsellers for thousands of dollars in profits
    exploit the dungeons to flood the AH with endgame items and crash the market...no wait, scratch that one, the market cannot possibly, humanly, become more ruined than it is now...you could literally find a bug to dupe the best gear and pour millions of items in the AH and noone would notice

basically that is it.this game is basically reduced to finding exploits and abusing them as hard as you can

100% chance you actually get away with it if your fast at exploit-spotting and abuse it before everybody knows

Then do like i do, wait until they fix those things. I understand that its frustrating, i dont group or PvP because of whats going on right now. I can still do unfinished quests or do foundry content. I admit i dont play much because of that but to say there is nothing to do is a little over the top.