test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you Cryptic and PWE for my gift

aleabugaleabug Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i would just like to thank you for my gift i really appreciate it as im sure many others do aswell
i cant believe how in touch you are with the community during maintenance and downtime this is my first mmo and im loving it so thank you very much for everything and all the best:D
Post edited by aleabug on

Comments

• Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ^
    Perfect World/Cryptic employee freshly made account or one of the many fanbois/*** kissers :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    aleabugaleabug Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hardly a fanboy just grateful for the gift
  • Options
    majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Nice try fanboy.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    aleabug wrote: »
    i would just like to thank you for my gift i really appreciate it as im sure many others do aswell
    i cant believe how in touch you are with the community during maintenance and downtime this is my first mmo and im loving it so thank you very much for everything and all the best:D

I got some free stuff cause something happened in the free game that had no effect on me what so ever.

Life is good!
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP forget those guys one of them got banned for exploiting and is still mad.
    I too want to say thanks for the cape and such :D
    Cheers devs keep up the good work.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I got some free stuff cause something happened in the free game that had no effect on me what so ever.

Life is good!
  • Options
    coolestdude0103coolestdude0103 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the cape - it looks awesome. ^^
  • Options
    jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is nice to see. I agree
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Life stones !!!! I burned though my HotN one long ago . Those dang things are addictive .
  • Options
    guitaraelectricaguitaraelectrica Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I agree, thanks for the gift, and for the hard work put in to damage control and fixing the exploitable codes. With all the hate spouting going on around here lately, it's nice to see some people are still thankful for everything that the developers and community managers have been doing.
  • Options
    judgeredemptionjudgeredemption Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to mirror the OP and state thank you for the gift. I logged in today and found that my Exchange items were intact and I was ok. PWE has done me right with Champions Online as well as this game. Thank you, and I am enjoying my playtime in the game and like Champions Online (which I still play and enjoy), I do this game as well.

As to the ppl who are frustrated, I am also disappointed with the flaw in programming as well as the ppl who took advantage, but am ok with the game and look forward to many years of enjoyment as I have Champions Online. You took an awful situation and did the best you could, for that I salute you.

Haters...... find another game to complain about, (I think Wildstar is about to come out... gripe on it.)

Signed, PWE FAN, FANBOI, NONHATER, and FOUNDER, aka the one you can be happy to DESPISE.
    Why Carry a Crown Royal Bag of dice? Carry the Bottle!
  • Options
    genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    People need to stfu about the fanboy stuff. So people really enjoy the game and wanna show thanks. Is that so bad? Its called manners and good sportsmanship/or whatever the equivalent is. Grow up haters ^_^
  • Options
    toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    I thought it was a good gift considering the only problem I expereicned was downtime.