test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Watch out for Guild: Swagger Snacks

xallos98xallos98 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Both players named: Zestro and AbkClintz from Swagger Snacks
Has been taunting players with racial slurs vulgarities etc But the one in the picture takes the cake. We have no place in our society for such comments. I sincerely do hope that a DM would help look into this.
Once we reached our final destination in Temple of the Spider, AbkClintz kicks the rest of the 3 of us out of the party. Hmmm dont you hate that? Well just a heads up to the community about bad behaviour in the game. FNeeOl1.jpg

Comments

• mclovenurmothermclovenurmother Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    was my first lvl 60 dungeon to add to the scheme of things. made for a rather annoying first run and then to get booted at the end as well as threatened and harassed throughout the run by the two of them had me wanting to mute them which i did for a period but left me with the fact i couldnt then communicate with the full party, so even after un-muting them and trying to put all behind me, they still continued to ruin the run.

wrecking a run is one thing. harassment, racial slurs and above all the comment made... plain ignorant and aside from any swear blocker. this ignorance shouldn't go unnoticed.
  • xsh0ckwav3xxsh0ckwav3x Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It was really annoying getting harrassed the whole run on top of all that all they wanted to do was glitching the whole run *ForeverYours*