test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weird head & neck angle of wizards...

rhass22rhass22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it just me or does this seem very unnatural (call a chiropractor, quick!) and aesthetically displeasing?

Is it just the elf control wizards that seem to have this deformity?

Also...balled fists?

Should it be reported as a bug? :p
Post edited by rhass22 on

Comments

• faydrellefaydrelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've noticed this with my half elf wizard... her stances are very odd, including the idle. I much prefer the way my other characters stand around, without the strange arm positioning!
  • rhass22rhass22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I saw a Tiefling CW with the same affliction. Seems its class specific. Well boo!

We DO need a chiropractor! lol
  • jamezwithazjamezwithaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Yes! I mostly play as Tieflings, so when I made a CW I just couldn't look past that odd neck angle and deleted him. It's not limited to just Tieflings, but it's most noticeable on them. Also on another note about weird body anatomy; why do female halflings look like they are wearing full diapers? It's so off-putting because their frame is so small, but they have these huge drooping glutes. Gross.
  • liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Many of the idle stances are awkward & silly. The Wizard with his neck jutting forward, arms awkwardly out at a stiff, weird angle.. Cleric looking into the sky.. CONSTANTLY.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They spent most of their youth cowering over books...of course they are going to be a little deformed.. ;)
  • rhass22rhass22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    They spent most of their youth cowering over books...of course they are going to be a little deformed.. ;)

LOL, Suppose that makes sense!
    liquin wrote: »
    Cleric looking into the sky.. CONSTANTLY.

I play a cleric too and never noticed a "daydreaming" look. In fact, her stance appears relaxed and normal to me.

The Wizards' stances are freakishly noticeable though.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cleric looking up is because they are praying to whichever god they picked :P