test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Change armour appearance anymore ?

nexus7000nexus7000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I did a search on this but only found old posts that were no longer relevant or they were to do with character change of appearance.

I wanted to ask about Armour change of appearance. I did it in Beta. Take one piece of Armour, select change appearance, drag the desired looking piece of armour into the right hand slot and your armout had the appearance of the armour in the right hand slot but with the Stats of the armour in the left had slot. This is no longer working for me. I can change the colour of the armour with the Dye kit of course but I can no longer 're-skin' my lastest armour with my previous armours look.

Was this option only available in Beta?, is it just a temporary matter which will be re-instated at some point or am I simply missing someting/doing something wrong? If I drag an old armour into the right hand slot should it not 're-skin' my latest higher stat armour that I have placed into the left hand slot.

I have a very nice cape as a thankyou after the exploit matter but it has no Stats, this is ok if I could 'change appearance' / re-skin my existing CApe to look like that one that the folks at Perfect World have provided me with.

Thankyou for your replies and advice

My Best Regards.

Comments

• Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It works exactly as you said.

Maybe the piece you want is not allowed to be reskinned.

I did it a few hours ago with a Rogue knife/axe
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nexus7000nexus7000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe it's just that cape than which is a shame because it's much nice than the one I have at the moment but thankyou very myc for your replay :)