test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An issue you must fix

bumadbumad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
is that fact that i join epic dungeons, and we have no tank...or healer? and the people that leave just get replaced with more rogues and GWF, you need to make it that if there is no tank or healer...the que MAKES it happen.
Post edited by bumad on

Comments

• Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This happened to me once while levelling. 1 tank, 1 TR, 2 CW and a cleric. The cleric leaves group, so we continue 4-maning the dungeon and halfway through, we get a 3rd CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! Everyone called out their Cleric pets and we ended up finishing the dungeon without a healer! Although I gotta admit, the last boss kinda sucked, cause I was dealing the most damage and I was aggroing ALL the adds! I did use over a dozen potions by the time we killed the boss, but we still cleared the place with 1 tank and 4 DPS.

But IMHO, I hope that never happens ever again because potions aren't cheap.
  • Options
    jamezwithazjamezwithaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    bumad wrote: »
    is that fact that i join epic dungeons, and we have no tank...or healer? and the people that leave just get replaced with more rogues and GWF, you need to make it that if there is no tank or healer...the que MAKES it happen.

This seems more like a community problem. It's not the queues fault 80% of the game wants to play TR and CW :rolleyes: Most likely there just isn't any tank or cleric available so the game just gives a random.
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's not an issue. I played all closed Beta weekends and reported this along with other bugs and exploits. None of the reports have been worked on or been fixed. None of my tickets concerning those issues have been ansered. The "Proffesion pack" quest share bug was known since day 1 in CB weekend 1( was fixed 1 week ago ? .....lol really ?)

You Forum people might have noticed less and less whining/complaining posts. This is not due to people beeing happy with the game. It's because people with brains and common sense have already left the sinking ship and don't even bother anymore with posting on the forum trying to inform players and such.

This game will go down in history. Not in a good way.

PWE and Craptic will have to change their names if they ever want to sell anything in the future.

The only people still playing NW are the cheaters/exploiters, Chinafarmers, fanboys, people with no clue.

Have fun kids, im out and most likely banned soon.

Ps: not happy with Nw's PvP? try Smite.
  • Options
    glidestrife1glidestrife1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    It's not an issue. I played all closed Beta weekends and reported this along with other bugs and exploits. None of the reports have been worked on or been fixed. None of my tickets concerning those issues have been ansered. The "Proffesion pack" quest share bug was known since day 1 in CB weekend 1( was fixed 1 week ago ? .....lol really ?)

You Forum people might have noticed less and less whining/complaining posts. This is not due to people beeing happy with the game. It's because people with brains and common sense have already left the sinking ship and don't even bother anymore with posting on the forum trying to inform players and such.

This game will go down in history. Not in a good way.

PWE and Craptic will have to change their names if they ever want to sell anything in the future.

The only people still playing NW are the cheaters/exploiters, Chinafarmers, fanboys, people with no clue.

Have fun kids, im out and most likely banned soon.

Ps: not happy with Nw's PvP? try Smite.

Smite is a pretty excellent game.