test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AD exchange with rollback

atgar1138atgar1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey All,

I am one of the "exceptional people" who actually invested money into this game (please do not judge:)) and I've also bought ZEN on the 19th - later turned out to be the 7hr rollback period- as I had no clue at all at the time what is going on with the Astral Diamond Exchange (yeah, lame, I know... ).
Purchase has been made, ZEN spent, rollback happened, but now I have no ZEN refunded (rolled back) nor the purchased items.
In my case the rollback even seems to be inconsistent or some sort as a result as I have an item in my backpack (1 shard to be exact) that should not even there as it is from a dungeon run before an hour or two when they have decided to shut down the servers.

My question is, when the ZEN refund would happen? Or did it happen already? Will it happens when the Auction House comes back on-line? Does anyone noticed items in their backpack that is from the rollback period? If so, how the hell is that even possible if it was a rollback?

I have failed to find a response for my above questions here in the forum, hoping now at least someone can give me an answer as I have nothing on my ticket for 2 days.

Please note, that my English is not my native language... :)

Greets from Switzerland
Atgar
Post edited by atgar1138 on

Comments

• Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The first thing I would tell you to check is your PWE account. You remember, when you buy Zen it goes in to a PWE account and you have to transfer it to Neverwinter? My guess would be that this transaction was reversed and your Zen is back in your PWE account.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    atgar1138atgar1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    The first thing I would tell you to check is your PWE account. You remember, when you buy Zen it goes in to a PWE account and you have to transfer it to Neverwinter? My guess would be that this transaction was reversed and your Zen is back in your PWE account.

Absolutely valid point, thanks for the hint but sadly I have checked and my current balance is on 0 ZEN.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like you have to wait for the ticket to get your case straighten out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like you have to wait for the ticket to get your case straighten out.

Yeah, it looks like, but does this mean that a ZEN refund already happened for the rollback period?