test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a quick idea! @NW/Cryptic Devs

healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Make it so that a cape is separate from the actual necklace so that you can wear both the necklace and the cape at the same time. Maybe a new slot where a cape can go? The caturday cape was really nice looking and would love to wear it at all times. Thank you so much for the compensation by the way.
Post edited by healsareop on

Comments

• healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xervai wrote: »
    I support this! Neck needs to be a fashion slot and you need the ability to either fuse fashion items with armor or allow for a "Show Fashion Visual" option instead from the armor screen. Just like you would use "Hide visual". So you can mix and match your options.
    Yes, the cape is too smexy to not use all the time!
    /time travel
  • xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I support this! Neck needs to be a fashion slot and you need the ability to either fuse fashion items with armor or allow for a "Show Fashion Visual" option instead from the armor screen. Just like you would use "Hide visual". So you can mix and match your options.

Actually scrap the entire interface and put in on a single interface like EQ2 did so you can still see your equipped items at the same time of your fashion.

With the ability to mix and match you can then sell the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of fashion items on the Zen store. There's your motivation GOGOGOGOGOGOGO :D
  • youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A seperate fashion slot?? are you insane?!?! This cant be done! oh.. wait.. like vanguard and 20 other games.... silly talk...
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
    edited May 2013
    All I want is an extra slot for the cape to fit in so you can use it with the necklace! Nothing zen related, although capes available to buy with zen would be a smart idea towards the company! Doesn't even have to be a fashion slot, just part of the equipment, fit it in somewhere!
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for double post but bump, I hate not being able to wear the cape :(
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup please let us chnage appearance so we can wear the cape :D
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see a lot of fashion changes myself, this being a good one, I really want to be able to wear the cape.

One thing that really annoys me about this game is that everyone looks soooo freaking similar. On my Dwarven GWF, I refuse to wear a shirt, because just the armor looks more dwarven to me. I was disappointed that there was not a "no shirts" option just like there is a "no headgear" option. I know a lot of people would run around in underwear if there was a "no pants" option, but really, who cares? At least people would look different.