test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily Gauntlgrym PvE/PvP

doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all,

I'm sitting here with some guilds members trying to find where all this Gauntlgrym content is found. The dungeons from what I can understand are within the queue listing, Dungeon: Cavens of Karrundax and Dungeon: The Dread Vault.

However no clue where the PvP and so called PvE sessions are.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Cheers,
Doowie
60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
60 Drow Trickster Rogue
11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
Beholder
Guild:
Praetor Lupus
Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
Post edited by doowie1982 on

Comments

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So no one has any information?
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Okay doing a search on the interwebs it appears the Gauntlgrym content hasn't been added yet for PvP. It's meant to be a 20v20 PvP content, but still not sure about this so called PvE Session as too if it's different from the Dungeons.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• metchimetchi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow... only YOU questioned and then answered!;)
    edited May 2013
    I know I'm that awesome xD
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• ceniebabyceniebaby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    It says "coming/unlocking soon" in-game... reading is hard.
    Cenie@ceniebaby - Dragon - Cleric - Member of Siren
    edited May 2013
    ceniebaby wrote: »
    It says "coming/unlocking soon" in-game... reading is hard.

It is in this day and age! I can hardly type/write as well ... I have to roll my face on the keyboard now to communicate with people via a public forum!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for posting that. I was wonder where it was/ what was going on. I see it's not in-game yet.
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • redhairingredhairing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no idea why jerk offs, like ceniebaby, have to be condescending to a man who's already answered his own question.

Then again: People. Hiding on the internet.

That is all.

I doubt he'd be so condescending if he was talking to you face-to-face.
  • wizmaowizmao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol this post helped me understand that the PVP/PVE isnt out yet, mail is misleading, since it says it's unlocked. =/
  • thahn204thahn204 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I couldnt see "coming soon" in-game any place either so F him and its kind of silly to have all the dailies req stuff that isn't even in the game yet lol (besides pvp dailies)
  • lordsilverionlordsilverion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for info i was also looking where it is as i got daylies and was not able to find it ;)

op.s. im glad you answered yourself at last it saved me time to look around for same answer ;)
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, "apparently" When its in you somehow unlock the daily PvE section of it by doing the 20v20 PvP. Not sure how that's going to work with no factions. Will we just have to partake in one each day to be able to access the PvE section of it? Do we have to win before we can access it? None of this has been said yet leaving quite a few people confused about the entire thing.
  • pepepoepepepoe Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »
    Yeah, "apparently" When its in you somehow unlock the daily PvE section of it by doing the 20v20 PvP. Not sure how that's going to work with no factions. Will we just have to partake in one each day to be able to access the PvE section of it? Do we have to win before we can access it? None of this has been said yet leaving quite a few people confused about the entire thing.

You get 2 teams of 20 one team goes AFK and gets it over with quick :)
  • xtinction06xtinction06 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pepepoe wrote: »
    You get 2 teams of 20 one team goes AFK and gets it over with quick :)

So nothings going to changed. just the amount of player.
  • mudmonstermudmonster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is the email I just got about it:
    Gauntlgrym has been uncovered. The ancient ruins of Gauntlgrym have been found! It is time to prove your allegiance to the Delzoun Explorers faction or Luskan Corsairs faction. Enter the Iron Tabernacle and battle your way to victory in a massive conflict. Success unlocks a special PvP battleground known as The Armories of Moradin. The winner of the battleground opens faction access to the 5-person dungeon Fardelver Crypt or Crypt of the Dwarf King to earn items like the Gladiator Mage's Gloves, High Prophet's Helm and Vigilant Warlord's Scale.

Forge a new path of adventure in Gauntlgrym and write your own chapter in Neverwinter.

So, you will pick a faction. Though apparently the email lies and it has not actually been uncovered?
  • kelthas1kelthas1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the e-mail and ingame mail about this and now wtf? Cryptic Don't send mail to look for something that haven't been implemented yet.
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    It is in this day and age! I can hardly type/write as well ... I have to roll my face on the keyboard now to communicate with people via a public forum!
    LOLZ made my day bro, made my day
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    redhairing wrote: »
    I have no idea why jerk offs, like ceniebaby, have to be condescending to a man who's already answered his own question.

Then again: People. Hiding on the internet.

That is all.

I doubt he'd be so condescending if he was talking to you face-to-face.

Because you're dealing with a generation that enjoys attention at the expense of others. They know they have nothing to contribute of value, so it is really an inferiority complex.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the information... ignore the ftards...
  • utaniautania Member Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    Crazy having a daily for stuff thats not available in game yet
  • elazaerothelazaeroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013

Haha, best reply ever. +1!
    "There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world. ~Ravel

Scaling the rooftops of the Protectors Enclave since Beta Weekend #1.
  • smaksnaxsmaksnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is this working now since the latest update, some ppl have been talking about it in game, but i cant find it
  • cokeisg00dcokeisg00d Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hahahah *thumbs up*
  • neomorphic805neomorphic805 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cokeisg00d wrote: »
    Hahahah *thumbs up*
    Arguing with people on the internet is like winning the special Olympics... You may take home the gold in an event or 2, but you ARE still <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at the end of the day...
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I just tried this, it is great! Not only was I able to get my message out but the tiny keyboard pads gave my face a wonderful massage, thanks doowie!
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • phinsphanphinsphan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
  • pickygamerpickygamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    phinsphan wrote: »

Did you take a gander at the date of the thread by any chance?
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    Hey all,

I'm sitting here with some guilds members trying to find where all this Gauntlgrym content is found. The dungeons from what I can understand are within the queue listing, Dungeon: Cavens of Karrundax and Dungeon: The Dread Vault.

However no clue where the PvP and so called PvE sessions are.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Cheers,
    Doowie

Feature is coming on June 20 as well a huge variety of changes. Gauntlgrym is 20 vs 20 even driven mass pvp. It currently requires to be in a guild before you can participate (which IMHO is kinda stupid).
  • observererobserverer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im in a guild but still I can't find it.