test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will there be anymore contents (as in zones) be added ?

drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wondering just have 1 zone iv skipped (general Iz in fire mountian) and completed the whole storyline so is Grym is next content with Ranger/Warlock release ?
Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
Post edited by drakeos99 on

Comments

• drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *bump* >.<
  • sp4rk75sp4rk75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think they should concentrate on sorting the existing content out first before they start releasing anything else.
  • sadmummysadmummy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it's needed. I'm loving the game, but it has 2 big downsides in my opinion. One is the economy, even without exploits. Everything BoE and paying for beeing stronger destroys the main focus of mmos, progression.
    Anyway, staying on topic, the second downside imo is the world. Each zone is pretty and fun. But the global picture feels so instanced.... and you really only use the zones for leveling quests. I'd like more zones, less linear and instanced feel, and reasons to go back later like farming or something.
    I don't like gw2 engame, but the wold is awesome. And you have several reasons to revisit each place
  • rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Give me a fully explorable Baldur's Gate and I will be happy.
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think they will have little teams working on different things so when they are ready they will release them.
    The max level may increase or more content at 60 may be introduced but Iam just taking my time enjoying it all at the moment :D
  • gillityrgillityr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    They have this cool feature called the Foundry...
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I remember back at PAX east a couple years ago we were told that they had an aggressive content roll out for the first two years already planned..they started teasing module one a couple weeks ago, so I think they are being good to their word.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • riotwarriorriotwarrior Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They also have this thing called "Gauntylgrim". It's this mythical land that consists of raids and 20v20 PvP, nobody has set foot in this place. Lore has bestowed itself in the land of Neverwinter of this place of epic proportions.
  • osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They'll add new stuff in form of lockboxes, enjoy spending all your cash trying to get it :P
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still 60 TR and yet bored and prob shelved due to lack of end game content yet been ninja looted alot by scrubs (T2 dungeons only) so was wondering when will next content be released ?