test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fever Clan is recruiting adventurers of Beholder.

shadezzzzshadezzzz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Greetings Adventurers, my name is SHDS and welcome to fever; we are a large, friendly and active and mature gaming community who are looking to set up and Neverwinter division.
What we offer? We offer forums to discuss your builds and the game. A Teamspeak full with players almost 24/7 and a fun set of people to play with! So come play NeverWinter with us or any other game - if you have it we most likely play it.

We are also looking to run a several large pvp teams for the upcoming pvp expansion and hopefully some in-house pvp sessions when the feature is implemented. We currently have a fair few players doing T2 dungeons so if your looking to progress PVE we are the place for you. If you're interested in joining and over the age of 16 please post on our forums and make an application.

http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html

If you have any questions regarding Neverwinter or Fever clan, don't hesitate to PM me or join us on our Teamspeak. Thank you for reading and i hope to see you all soon!

P.s I will check this page daily so if you have any questions let me know.
Post edited by shadezzzz on

Comments

• feverbooyahfeverbooyah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still recruiting, make sure you check out our website and hop on our teamspeak server for some fun.
  • shadezzzzshadezzzz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have around 20 active level 60 T2 players! Join us for some fun!
  • eatdapoopooseatdapoopoos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How active is your pvp?
  • feverbooyahfeverbooyah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How active is your pvp?
    looks like we have around 400 members in the guild so far, so if you're looking for a party for pve or pvp look no further people. We're still working a little bit on our pvp side, but I know we have a group or two doing them daily.
    edited May 2013
    Lookin for more members, sucks on the rollback everyone but enjoy the free items and to those who exploited, you know what you did was wrong.
  • shadezzzzshadezzzz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Free things! Oooh! Still recruiting - getting alot of 60s now! Remember we play other games too!
  • undignifiedundignified Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a Devoted Cleric that just hit 60. IGN is Narso Keepsake. :)
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a Devoted Cleric that just hit 60. IGN is Narso Keepsake. :)

Add me in Game, i have 3 characters:

FCBooyah
    BooyahFC
    KingBooyah all @feverbooyah and we'll talk
    edited June 2013
    We're still looking for new members, feel free to talk with us in game on Beholder or go to our website at www.feverclan.com everyone.
  • naderennaderen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you are interested in join Fever please also PM me at Snailey Rumblebelly@naderen. I am on most times. This is a Wonderful community and I hope that you will join us.
  • tarniostarnios Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come check us out at www.feverclan.com. This is a wonderful community.