test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

That Cape

bingobongojrbingobongojr Member Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
lol, seriously whoever thought of it - thumbs up Its brillant :p

9d6afed4981fc314be7badf622bd2a281369118442.png
Post edited by bingobongojr on

Comments

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nepht will want to know where you got that :p
  • Options
    deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    how did u get it?
    why dont i have it yet?

selling cats 150 gold each :)
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need one, I just wish it said "I survived the cat-astrophe"
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is so purfect!
  • Options
    bingobongojrbingobongojr Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    you all will get it, its a part of 'we are sorry for the CATastrophe' package, and its absolutely brilliant move, imo :P
  • Options
    bluereverendbluereverend Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    are the items we got from this pack custom items? as in they aren't for sale in the Zen market? just curious
    Cape looks awesome btw:)
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you all will get it, its a part of 'we are sorry for the CATastrophe' package, and its absolutely brilliant move, imo :P

+1. Utterly brilliant, as is the title, which I hope is Catastrophy Survivor - you know it was a member of the community who came up with the title idea. I forget who you are, but you r0x0r. Thank you!
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    tomalak011tomalak011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    NO! I shan't succumb to such fabulousness!
  • Options
    kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "hey look our game has no classes balance, its economy is fubar due to sploit but at least you get a lolcat cape. Now hurry and buy a founder pack before the beta ends!"
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "hey look our game has no classes balance, its economy is fubar due to sploit but at least you get a lolcat cape. Now hurry and buy a founder pack before the beta ends!"

There's a billion threads complaining about balance and economy issues. Can we just enjoy the funny cape and make light of the bad situation that was the weekend?
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Go away, but give me your cat first!
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Think of the lack of class balance as "difficulty levels". :V
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. Awesome cape.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is the cape called? which class is it for and how do I get it?
    looks cool :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    no classes balance
    complaining about class balance in an MMO? That never happens!
    Now tell everyone here what MMO you do think has good class balance so a dozen people can tell you how wrong you are.

Asking for class balance in an MMO... that is adorable. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was hoping for a Cat *** Trophy... ;)
  • Options
    sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol this is awsome,would be nice if they really give us capes like that.Oh yes and with the selectable title as others above mentioned "Cat-astrophy survivor" :D.
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    There's a billion threads complaining about balance and economy issues. Can we just enjoy the funny cape and make light of the bad situation that was the weekend?

This. It's funny too, because other than the banner at the top of the page, the only thing mentioning Founder's Pack sales is the QQer. What's up with that?
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, the page detailing the items we get...
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=894471
  • Options
    darkarhondarkarhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    complaining about class balance in an MMO? That never happens!
    Now tell everyone here what MMO you do think has good class balance so a dozen people can tell you how wrong you are.

Asking for class balance in an MMO... that is adorable. :rolleyes:

a MMO that had good class balance? hmm i think it was only once at WoW:TBC patch 2.4.3 felt like all classes were equal and skill mattered alot more
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darkarhon wrote: »
    a MMO that had good class balance? hmm i think it was only once at WoW:TBC patch 2.4.3 felt like all classes were equal and skill mattered alot more
    Second life had good class balance...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    darkarhon wrote: »

Paladin. Ret paladin specifically was OP all the way through TBC. Just in time for everyone to roll Blood Elf so they could be paladin and horde together. Healadin was also capable of good damage while filling the healer role.

Almost forgot:
    If you were a resto druid, you were immortal.