test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My point about the expoits and the damage done to the game.

necrosi85necrosi85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I arrived here after 10 yrs of mmporg and for the first time since some years i was really impressed and bumped into the game.. i Literally nerded like a mad to arrive to lvl 60 fast and did my best to improve my character till he was able to run almost every T2 dungeon like a charm..I did nothing special i can say a lot of users did that so that's no the point.. Point is that more than cats what is actually making me sad and thinking on what to do is that is so ashaming to walk in enclave and see the amount of ppl that show off his zen mount and a gear that since 3 days ago they can only just dream..Imo that is the worst thing that a gamer can test.. i assume that who pay real money and show off good is ordinary in mmporg and i have nothing against that.. but i can say that at least 80% of the people i see are showing just how much they are trolling the system of neverwinter..This is a low shot for me coz this involve many priority that make me play mmporgs and not single player.. Now even when u go pvp is ruined a lot more than b4.. people with fast mount and ashaming gear just troll u... so i wonder if this is how i want to play.. and i wonder what is your opinion about..Since cat was a problem and still is a problem but somehow 2152616215326616 cats means that cats will be soon overatted.. but mounts and gear... Geez...
Post edited by necrosi85 on

Comments

• Options
    dobies4lifedobies4life Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your post is exactly why people wanted a wipe. Games anymore are not hard to hit max level, or craft, or get top gear. Like I said in a previous post, Ive spent more time camping 1 quest item in EQ than it takes to get to 60 in all these new instant gratification games. But with the way gamers have turned casual, what "little" they have put in they dont want to lose. They only did a roll back, if you can ignore everyone else you can still have fun. but none the less the quality of game is diminished. Some of us still think a quality game is very important. A quality game will bring players and revenue. A quality game gets player investment with time and money. NWO will not receive both.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Your post is exactly why people wanted a wipe. Games anymore are not hard to hit max level, or craft, or get top gear. Like I said in a previous post, Ive spent more time camping 1 quest item in EQ than it takes to get to 60 in all these new instant gratification games. But with the way gamers have turned casual, what "little" they have put in they dont want to lose. They only did a roll back, if you can ignore everyone else you can still have fun. but none the less the quality of game is diminished. Some of us still think a quality game is very important. A quality game will bring players and revenue. A quality game gets player investment with time and money. NWO will not receive both.

I do agree with u and ofc i was the first to hope for a wipe even with the large amount of time spent here.. but now things went too far.. i will take my time to decide on what to do about future.. i just wanted to share some different coz i've seen too many post about cats.. but cats itself are a small part of the problem. I guess we will see if we can manage to ignore these fake god players around :)
  • Options
    youlookfatyoulookfat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not hard!?!! are you kidding.. it has taken me like 3 days to hit 41... playing for a few hours a night... this is WAY WAY harder than Hello kitty island adventure.. :) sorry.. had to...
    Robb Stark is killed at the Frey wedding and his head is sewn onto his wolf..
    Jon Snow ends up leader of the wall and his own men kill him...
    Tyrion kills his father with a cross bow...

Can't spoil books that have been out for years.. enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    tomalak011tomalak011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    As far as I am concerned, when it comes to gear - main problem are endgame epics being BoE. That multiplied the whole exploit problem, among others (like need rolling on everything).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tomalak011 wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned, when it comes to gear - main problem are endgame epics being BoE. That multiplied the whole exploit problem, among others (like need rolling on everything).

BoE is a good way to pimp out in game economy and imo is a good thing.. but yes that + exploit= 1000000000% more damage
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic has already stated numerous times that a full wipe is NOT going to happen...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I know full wipe will not come on and that's the reason why i'm gathering opinions about the next step player should do... this point actually is just a nerve ache.
  • Options
    grokit4chgrokit4ch Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's no gods in this game. Why ?

Because there's no ultimate ultra gear that is impossible to get. I prefer this system to something where old players are invincible because of their impossible stuff and NOT because of their skill (in dungeon or PvP).
  • Options
    teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont really understand what Zen mounts have to do with anything, i mean it was known this game was free to play game with powerful stuff available for money. Without sub model and seeing how actual MMO's that only sell cosmetic are sinking. Some people keep using LoL as comparison when you consider the cost of running LoL vs actual MMO's the difference is astronomical.

I agree that games are more and more rewarding in short term these days, but again their target audience is much wider and sadly the markets works against us.

Used to play Vanilla WoW very active when it was all new fresh MMO experience and raiding felt truly rewarding, just thinking back how getting Hand of Ragnaros or going to PvP before whole resilience bull****. You were truly given edge by playing actively dedicated over others. Someone without doing any raiding had same way as raiding guilds huge mountain ahead to climp to gain all PvP gear it was not some few day afk grind. But then again while it was truly time investment = bigger reward, i doubt many would bother with it today. Personally i wouldnt simply even have time to compete such scale as some old MMO's used to drain your time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    teepussi wrote: »
    I dont really understand what Zen mounts have to do with anything, i mean it was known this game was free to play game with powerful stuff available for money. Without sub model and seeing how actual MMO's that only sell cosmetic are sinking. Some people keep using LoL as comparison when you consider the cost of running LoL vs actual MMO's the difference is astronomical.

I agree that games are more and more rewarding in short term these days, but again their target audience is much wider and sadly the markets works against us.

Used to play Vanilla WoW very active when it was all new fresh MMO experience and raiding felt truly rewarding, just thinking back how getting Hand of Ragnaros or going to PvP before whole resilience bull****. You were truly given edge by playing actively dedicated over others. Someone without doing any raiding had same way as raiding guilds huge mountain ahead to climp to gain all PvP gear it was not some few day afk grind. But then again while it was truly time investment = bigger reward, i doubt many would bother with it today. Personally i wouldnt simply even have time to compete such scale as some old MMO's used to drain your time.

I'm not talking about legit Zen.. don't miss the point on first thread.. i'm talking about who got zen with Exploited diamonds.. and that's the reason why 80% of player now troll around..
  • Options
    crowflcrowfl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only real game ever created (IMO), and all other games that came after, no matter how popular, were just mirror's. EQ, was the most challenging, time consuming, awesome game ever. Even that game was dumbed down for the whinner's.. The cheaters, should always be banned, wiped, flogged, they ruin any and every game they can. Its just easier now, for the few to get rocks off, by taking advantage of everyone else. Roll back was fine, now go after the few and ban, please..