test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iron Knights [Dragon Server] Do You have what it takes????

eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
TSbanner-2.png

Ok everyone, we have enough casual players, they ate all the cake and cookies!!!!

Now we are looking for Hardcore raiders. Level 60 and ready to do dungeons and pvp pre-mades with the guild. If you are lvl 50+ and racing your way to 60, you may be welcome also. We are tired of doing queue dungeons and getting to the last boss only for noobs to bail out. If you are tired of the same thing, then hit us up on teamspeak. Our general raid/guild event times will be starting between 6pm and 8pm CST and last for 3 to 4 hours at least 3 nights a week. We will not be doing events on weekends since most people have real lives and tend to enjoy their weekends, myself included. So getting down to brass tacks here, we are looking for folks that are ready to do what it takes to get the job done and be reliable. If you think you have what it takes, visit our site and apply at www.ironknightsguild.com

our TS3 info is
host = iron-knights.typrfrag.com
port = 6030
pw = ik77

In Iron Knights, teamspeak is NOT required, however, once we start raiding, it will be required to raid.

All guests in our teamspeak are locked down to the lobby channel. Just poke someone and they can pull you down for any info on the guild you may need.
Post edited by eightbawl on

Comments

• eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No more PVE players out there?
  • nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on people! you know you want to!
    edited May 2013
    Ok, ive made more cake and cookies...
  • nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still Recruiting!
    edited May 2013
    We are still looking for dedicated players for PVE and PVP. Check out our website at www.ironknightsguild.com for all the info. Or join our teamspeak to chat with us anytime. The server info is:
    Host = iron-knights.typefrag.com
    Port = 6030
    Pw = ik77

Currently we have about 20 active players and most are level 60. We are not going to be a huge "zerg" guid. We are looking for members that want to be a part of a select team that works together and gets stuff done with the least amount of time and deaths possible, while at the same time are very laid back and a fun group. We have room for casual players just looking for a gild home to have someone to game with also.
  • kyleb88kyleb88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I posted an app, I'm having a lot of trouble with Teamspeak it wont allow me to connect.
  • jimmie2jimmie2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'll app. will be 60 before the days done. ingame name is Loralyn Loreweaver.
    edited May 2013
    Awesome guys, thanks for the apps, ill check them now, and I will be on teamspeak around 8pm CST tonight, when i get home from work, but you are welcome to hang out in there.

both are great apps, ill have a chat with you guys tonight when I get home, if I miss ya then ill get with you ASAP.
    edited May 2013
    Welcome aboard Kyle88, glad to have you!
  • zeitskeetzeitskeet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Posted an application from work. I'll log on to teamspeak later.

Thanks!
    edited May 2013
    Welcome aboard Zeit...

Still accepting aplications, We could use a couple more Guardian Fighters!
  • shivaniishivanii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are still accepting applications!! Looking for more Great Weapon Fighters, Guardians, and Clerics!
    edited May 2013
    ive run out of creative ways to bump....so BUMP
    edited May 2013
    Bump, Still recruiting bump!
    edited May 2013
    need a few more players. more so tanks and great weapon fighters...maybe a cleric or 2...
  • bigfishguybigfishguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just submitted an app as a GWF!
    edited May 2013
    Got your app BigFish....if you would please get on our TS server we can complete your recruitment.
    edited May 2013
    In the name of ... DA BUMP
    edited May 2013
    Bumping... Still looking for dedicated players
    edited May 2013
    Still recruiting..