test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zone reset?!

lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had come to the Sanatorium quest in Ebon Downs, and did it one time, timed out, had to do it again but it was okay. Then the time-back or whatever yesterday caused the whole thing to be lost, and two epics with it. I understand that, however just now, when I came back from a trip to Protector's Enclave, all my progress there was deleted. I had the first quest again, and while I also have the Sanatorium quest, the whole area is unexplored. All items and exp from it are still with me, but it's ****ing annoying to have 5 levels of work removed like that. Does anyone know why or how this happened?
Post edited by lordofdestructing on

Comments

• ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suppose the answer is - magic .
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There was a server rollback to remove the damage done by the massive influx of duped Astral Diamonds into the market.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    As bluedarky stated the servers were rolledback so all progress between ~8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Sunday 5/19 was lost to all players.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it was a necessary step to minimise the issues caused to the in-game economy by a particularly nasty exploit.
  • lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh no, I understand that. As I said I lost two epics and a dungeon, but that's not what I'm talking about. Just now, or an hour ago, everything I'd done in the zone was deleted. It wasn't a time rollback since I still had the items and exp etc.