test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

19 days later I receive a response to my Support Ticket

hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
On the day I purchased my Guardian Pack not everything went through, but I said to myself "this stuff happens, it's beta, it's a new game."

I opened up a support ticket and waited patiently for a response to the missing items.

I updated it periodically just asking for any sort of update on the issue, with no response from PWE support.

Today my ticket was closed and I received a <private> response:

Which I will paraphrase as apparently posting a quote from my own support ticket is not allowed.

Open up a NEW ticket (even though this one was never resolved) and that they will not reimburse me for my missing Guardian Pack items.
Post edited by hsinrog on

Comments

• Options
    kejser91kejser91 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    wow' I see a wannabe Blizzard here, pissing on the customers' I dont buy anything lol!
  • Options
    pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    see now that is an unresolved issue relating to a lack of goods delivered and is exactly why chargeback was introduced ( as opposed to using it for buyers remorse which will end up with it being refused )

But in this case I suspect that you'd rather continue playing. Good luck with reaching support. They also went into meltdown a number of times in the first year of STO. They just don't have the staff for it and don't understand how to deal with people. it's all inane platitudes.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But in this case I suspect that you'd rather continue playing.

Not anymore.

I've played PWE games in the past, so the slow/poor customer support was expected. It has never been this bad however, at least in the games I played previously.

At least I followed the instructions and opened up a new support ticket, this new one just happens to be to Billing for a refund.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kejser91 wrote: »
    wow' I see a wannabe Blizzard here, pissing on the customers' I dont buy anything lol!

I never had an experience remotely as bad as this with Blizzard. In fact I've never had an experience remotely as bad with any MMO, even previous PWE titles I've played.

Granted I haven't played WoW in many years so maybe things got worse since I did.
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I havent even gotten a reply back about the Money they pretty much have taken. this company hasnt done anything to fix or compensate those they have wronged or their product has wronged... Just dont buy anything with PW if they refuse to fix my issue, I will be more then happy to spread the word.
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL and then Ambisinisterr edited the post.

I lose more faith everyday.

Rules are Rules. Messages from support are private. - Ambisinisterr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry but customer support is extremely backlogged at this point in time.

Many tickets which were submitted about not receiving in game items were user error which I suspect is the reason you received this response. Even now there are posts on the forums of players not receiving items simply because they could not find the proper location to claim items, which is a different issue the team realizes needs to be addressed.

The items should be available via the Founder's Vendor in game. If they are not then please file another ticket clearly stating you have gone to the correct locations to claim items and they are not there.

Sorry for your bad experience but this can't be rectified on the forums. I hope things get resolved soon and I assure you the support staff has been increased dramatically over the weeks so the response time should be far faster.
This discussion has been closed.