test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I will never understand why?

cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Some ppl can pay and some can farm their Zen and AD , some ppl exploit and get their gear faster and some are working hard to obtain the same thing .... game is F2P and it's still Open Beta witch means it's testing phase where u can locate and fix bugs ,get to know some ppl ,form a guild and enjoy the game ! You still have only 3 realms to play on and they will prolly open some more after the official lounch where you can start fresh where "most" of the bugs or exploits will be fixed . Yes economy on all 3 realms is pretty much messed up but why do u care about that ? Why do you care what gear or how much money u have and if some one have something better then you ? Why is that important ? Explain I really don't understand ? Is it envy or what ? Why is that so important to so many ppl who whine 24/7 on forum and in game and talking trash to devs who took alot of time building F2P game for all of u who wanted to play Neverwinter saga as MMO and lets be honest they did a pretty good job ....and hell yea they need money coz they deserves it providing you all with FREE TO PLAY DnD Neverwinter MMO,ofc they will expect for you to spend some money mainly supporting the further developing of the game . If you work you expect a payment at the end of the month yes? Even Blizzard got a hard start with WoW with bunch loads of bugs'n'exploits at Alpha and Beta phase of their game and same kind of ppl was spamming and complaining like I see here every day ....

Just enjoy the dammn thing and have fun with friends you met here that's what games are made for folks ....

PS :I will never understand why?Only thing i'm disappointed at Cryptic is that they started a freeakin game without a ranger-archer class I mean WTF is wrong with u ppl !! ;D

I feel naked now ;(
Post edited by cho83 on

Comments

• theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is...is that comic sans?
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wall of comic sans? Why is that necessary? Do you want to make things doubly awkward to read?
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    my eyes they bleed
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why, just... why?
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will never understand why people cannot just use the forum built text and colour and use paragraphs.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Tried to read it and my eyes just end up drifting down skimming it. Completely unreadable
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cho83 wrote: »

Better now?

No not really. Format things so they are legible and don't feel that it is necessary to post in every colour of the rainbow. Or in bold. Why the attention seeking? Just post as the forum intends you to post.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I will never understand why... WALL OF TEXT... never mind nothing to see here.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is your enter button broken ?
    If you don't understand how this effects you good luck buying items you need from the broker that have ridiculous prices in the future.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
    edited May 2013
    Well now that I can read it...

Open Beta is just a title, the "testing" phase is over. The way they did Alpha and Closed Beta at the same time is a joke as well.

Shards will be merged together into one Mega Server. Only One. No more no less.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /facepalm ... Koombahya...

Unwipe-able(not an actual word) beta tests are all the rage ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do I need to care what gear I'm wearing or how much money I got .Why? Explain plz....
    Do I need to envy every player who got something better then me ....and how exactly that helps me enjoy the game I like to play ?
    Why so envy and full of hate ...yes mby harsh to say that but most of you sound like that acting all smart correcting ppl for every minor thing they do wrong ...
    Ah sry I forgot most of you are perfect ....
    Wanting anything and everything on a golden plate just because you feel the need to .... spoiled and acting all mighty and smart asrses like always.... just sad...
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Someone point him to a wiki about tl:dr!
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do I need to care what gear I'm wearing or how much money I got .Why? Explain plz....
    Do I need to envy every player who got something better then me ....and how exactly that helps me enjoy the game I like to play ?
    Why so envy and full of hate ...yes mby harsh to say that but most of you sound like that acting all smart correcting ppl for every minor thing they do wrong ...
    Wanting anything and everything on a golden plate just because you feel the need to .... spoiled and acting all mighty and smart asrses like always.... just sad...

You can't fix the world but look on the bright side at least your spelling improved from the original post untill this one here ^
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    You can't fix the world but look on the bright side at least your spelling improved from the original post untill this one here ^

Considering I didn't take a single day of Engrish class it's good for now ....I was working for 2 years in Leeds and before that I was learning from the dictionary and my bro :D

No I am aware that I can't change the world nor ppl but I'm just curious why are ppl so envy and why they allways feel the need to act like this and you know there is so much ppl like that ...that's why I'm asking ?
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013

PS :I will never understand why?Only thing i'm disappointed at Cryptic is that they started a freeakin game without a ranger-archer class I mean WTF is wrong with u ppl !! ;D

Same here man same here. that's actually the only disappointment i've had too
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you play a Buddhist monk in chess, will he try to win ?

Why play a game to tie ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Considering I didn't take a single day of English class it's good for now. I was working in Leeds for 2 years and before that I was learning from the dictionary and my brother.

Now, I am aware that I can't change the world nor people but I'm just curious why are people so envy and why do they allways feel the need to act like this? You know there is so many people acting like that, that's why I'm asking ?

I felt the need to troll, your job to find the rest i missed, GLHF!
  • lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    If you play a Buddhist monk in chess, will he try to win ?

Why play a game to tie ?

that's some thought provoking junk Grasshopper
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No I am aware that I can't change the world nor ppl but I'm just curious why are ppl so envy and why they allways feel the need to act like this and you know there is so much ppl like that ...that's why I'm asking ?

Here you go. You can thank me later.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    Here you go. You can thank me later.

Working in the Institute why do u think I'm asking all this ?:D It's all about the experiment ...
  • truff22truff22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i only disappointed, they didnt fix the bug from CBT...

half of my friend now distrust this publisher, because of cryptic's programer + management lame (how come they only busy on fixed the launcher most of every maintenance, so lame -,-)..

they wasnt ready to launch the "beta" of this game (again, im confusing why we are on BETA, but you can spend $ to buy zen)..

if no one spend $, then the bug problem was easy to handle, either with rollback or wipe...

my friends think the future of this game will be lot of trouble and rollback drama.. so they quited before spend too much $ on this game. so im gonna do the same..

goodbye, thanks for the great game... i really enjoyed the dungeon run and PVP.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Or maybe they just don't understand what in the heck you are ranting about.

Maybe you could try to organize your thoughts and post them in a manner that allows for easier understanding.

I don't know if you are talking about the rollback or the gateway AH exploit or what.

I do, however, know that you don't know as much as you think that you do.
    Because if you did, you would not have posted this:
    game is F2P and it's still Open Beta witch means it's testing phase where u can locate and fix bugs ,get to know some ppl ,form a guild and enjoy the game ! You still have only 3 realms to play on and they will prolly open some more after the official lounch where you can start fresh where "most" of the bugs or exploits will be fixed .

Because this is beta in name only, and the plan is to merge the servers, not add more.

And adding realms wouldn't help with a messed up AD exchange, anyway.
    edited May 2013
    Or maybe they just don't understand what in the heck you are ranting about.

Maybe you could try to organize your thoughts and post them in a manner that allows for easier understanding.

I don't know if you are talking about the rollback or the gateway AH exploit or what.

I do, however, know that you don't know as much as you think that you do.
    Because if you did, you would not have posted this:

Because this is beta in name only, and the plan is to merge the servers, not add more.

And adding realms wouldn't help with a messed up AD exchange, anyway.

Sry I just saw the extended FAQ .
    Anyway I respect your reply ! If you understand why it's Ok ,if not that's fine to :)