test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respec token question!!!

therron243therron243 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
When I use a respec token does it let me actually reroll the ability scores like you do when you first create a char or does it just let me redo the scores I upgraded while playing???

Thanks!!!
Post edited by therron243 on

Comments

• cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, it does not reroll the base scores that you rolled at creation. Only the points you added at levelups.
  • fasthands23fasthands23 Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    nope, i really wish there was a way to reroll your starting ability scores. i would pay 500 zen or more for this alone.
  • phreskophresko Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope, i really wish there was a way to reroll your starting ability scores. i would pay 500 zen or more for this alone.

You mean you didn't sit there rerolling until you got the best you could like everyone else?
  • dieknowsoredieknowsore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didnt exactly know what end game prioritys were when i created my character.

i might just end up rerolling even tho i pretty much am fully geared tier 2. hate being unoptimized.
  • imobiusimobius Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    phresko wrote: »
    You mean you didn't sit there rerolling until you got the best you could like everyone else?

Considering the recommended things aren't actually the best stats for certain classes, having it included in a retraining token doesn't seem like a bad idea. Like str for Rogues.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Is there any way (Zen, Astral Diamonds, etc) to change your initial Ability Score point die rolls selections?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg