test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry loot drops?

kaisersuzekaisersuze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I like doing heavy combat foundry quests because the lvl 60 elites drop the good potions and greater ID scrolls. I have noticed though, after the first few drops, random greens and a few scrolls, the rest of the run drops nearly nothing. No coin, no scrolls, nothing. any idea why?
Post edited by kaisersuze on

Comments

• Options
    zekrallmizzrymzekrallmizzrym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Varying the mob type can help, but the foundry does limit drops. To prevent people making farming rooms for just such a purpose.
    Resurrection of Xunvrae - NWS-DNNZST5FJ
    House Arken'etts' power is shattered, to restore this once proud house Xunvrae must return.
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, Foundry authors have zero control over loot.
  • Options
    kaisersuzekaisersuze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i know that foundry authors have nothing to do with the loot. I am talking about random drops from mobs. it seems to me that mobs inside a foundry have a much much lower chance to drop stuff than equally leveled mobs in the vanilla zones / dungeons. I am asking, does the foundry have some kind of limiter in place on random drops? because after all, I am killing the mobs and earning my drops.
  • Options
    ovaltine74ovaltine74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty much okay with this. I wouldn't run foundary missions for loot anyway. I would run them just to see what the community has created. The best quests are the foundary missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMIME87F5
    Awaiting a serious response from the developers on the abuse of the review system by other authors.

Video Preview
  • Options
    zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes the foundry has a limiter. If you kill mob groups too fast the loot and xp gets tuned down to almost zero. Take time in between mob groups instead of trying to kill speed through them and you will get more drops.
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.