test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exploiters Allowed to Raid founders Pockets.

clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The value in AD founders packs receive will be pretty much worthless from now on.

Pretty much what just went down was the same as the banker bail outs back on '08. This time the banks were represented by cheaters, exploiters and gold farmers ..

Cryptic/PWE played the part of the government and wrote them a check on the back of the founders, who represented the middle and working class of America..

Get the picture? Now you know where we will be at launch....Right were we have been IRL, for most people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote Originally Posted by roents
It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
Post edited by clockwerkninja on

Comments

• Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wait everyone posted that the AD wasn't worth buying the packs for. If you purchased it for the AD .... ummm. Well I'll just point back to the fact that it was well known ahead of time like February that it wasn't worth buying the packs for the AD.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    founders got the same amount of AD as a free player can make in 1 week if you spent $200 for the AD you might aswell have bought zen or flushed it down the toilet
  • Options
    realpureshadowrealpureshadow Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    exploiters made bank in this game. it really kills the game.

i know in other games like rift and aion, there were bugs but they just reset everything after open beta. in neverwinter it feels like nothing was tested and they were just pushing it to beat the summer game releases to not compete.

this seems to be a cryptic thing though, when i played champions online there was a regeneration exploit that made u pretty much unkillable and you could just power level. in star trek online my friend says ground combat is broke.

i think as long as a company makes money off store items they dont really care. as long as they make profit.
  • Options
    conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exploit Early, Exploit Often.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So it seems most people feel that because the AD founder recive is not an unlimited sum. Therefore it should not matter if it is devalued by weak code and cheaters.

It was the duty of PWE/Cryptic to maintain the economy of the game. At least out of beta..A beta so profoundly awesome it could never be wiped........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You had 2.5 weeks to spend your 600K AD.... You mean you haven't spent it already?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The value in AD founders packs receive will be pretty much worthless from now on.

Pretty much what just went down was the same as the banker bail outs back on '08. This time the banks were represented by cheaters, exploiters and gold farmers ..

Cryptic/PWE played the part of the government and wrote them a check on the back of the founders, who represented the middle and working class of America..

Get the picture? Now you know where we will be at launch....Right were we have been IRL, for most people.

You payed only 60 bucks , it's nothing really . Think of it as Diablo 3 and uninstall if you don't like it , you'll make the 60 bucks in less than a day instead of wasting your time on the forums hating .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Actually, I spent more like $600.00 all together. That is netiehr here no there, $600.00 isnt ****..

If it was $10.00 I would still be pissed off that they chose to let the exploitation stand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You had 2.5 weeks to spend your 600K AD.... You mean you haven't spent it already?

Actually on reflection I've spent over 600k On the auction house and I've only taken 50K of my guardian AD and haven't even spent that yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In the coming weeks when we are proven right, I wonder if everyone abusing the players trying to do right by this "beta test" will be back with apology's. ..Do you think ?

I know Cats are still selling like hot cakes, run get you one while they are hot..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In the coming weeks when we are proven right, I wonder if everyone abusing the players trying to do right by this "beta test" will be back with apology's. ..Do you think ?

I know Cats are still selling like hot cakes, run get you one while they are hot..

Your welcome to laugh at us in a month if your right. But I have a feeling you won't be.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The only picture I get is a terrible analogy. Why not wait until they actually bring it back up and giving it a day or two before claiming gloom and doom.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    The only picture I get is a terrible analogy. Why not wait until they actually bring it back up and giving it a day or two before claiming gloom and doom.

I think it is spot on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]