test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thrash Mobs and Adds

imotebimoteb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi fellow players,

i've been playing MMO's for over 17 years now, so i have an opinion that you may or may not agree with me:

- There is too many adds and thrash mobs on Dungeons.

I know that "back on the days we took 5 hours to get to the boss...", but guess what, its not back on the days anymore, when I hit K and scroll down to queue up for a dungeon there is a couple of thoughts on my mind

Don t need T1 gear, so lets try T2s
--> Spellplague caverns - loads of thrash, all about add control on last boss its ways faster with 1-2 CWs and or DCs (knock stuff down)
--> Karrundax - LOADS of thrash mobs,adds are not a real issue.
--> Spiders - again, a lot of trash mobs, last boss its a PAIN on adds control unless you exploit it.
--> Ice - Loads of adds and trash, you either exploit to get to the last boss or it will take you 2-4 hours, and last boss need a good DC and CW.
--> Pirate, well, there is no useful item but its a fast run (also need someone with knockbacks)

So i considering running pirates to get some loot and sell on the AH, but nowdays pirate gears goes for tops 10-15k, and the T2 pieces i want sells for over 2mil AD, of course because there are exploiters to pay that price (or maybe 1 or another legit).

So i either end up running Pirates or leveling an alt or just quitting and playing some LoL.

Sorry for my terrible grammar, i hope you share my feelings.
Post edited by imoteb on

Comments

• demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Goto Never, 30min of Trash between each of the 4 Bosses.... yea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • imotebimoteb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Goto Never, 30min of Trash between each of the 4 Bosses.... yea

Really ? omg ! I love th boss fight, but they gotta cut some trash