test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP abuses

samarisesamarise Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've been kicked off pvp teams now without explanation 5 times in about an hour today. This after I have been active and have participated in the match. I am getting real tired of losing my glory. When are we going to get an answer about this?

Over the last week I have submitted many tickets on this but have received no answer.
Post edited by samarise on

Comments

• zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would be good if they could change it so you couldn't kick in the last 200 points or when either team was over 800.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • grtaylorgrtaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    The hard part about posting things like this on the forums is we don't know the back story. Was he sitting around after the other team got up by a hundred points? We just don't know what is going on in the match to base our answers or responses on.
  • majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    You got kicked out 5 times in 1 hour. I bet you were afking or not contributing to your team.
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    samarise wrote: »
    I've been kicked off pvp teams now without explanation 5 times in about an hour today. This after I have been active and have participated in the match. I am getting real tired of losing my glory. When are we going to get an answer about this?

Over the last week I have submitted many tickets on this but have received no answer.

I mentioned the ability to kick people before the end of match in a post, then a moderator edited it and called it exploit information. :D
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.