test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trying to get too the support page... Apparently it's "down."

cookiebraincookiebrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Don't bother with a ticket, you will get an infinite loop hole.. Don't bother clicking support on the page... It won't redirect you too the support issues... I want a full refund... I am beyond disappointed in Cryptic.. I am beyond done with the greed they pertain too. I am done. I want my refund. When this game get's better with more classes, more races.. Then I will come back to see how far you the game has come. Until then.. Good bye. So, any administrator please give me a WORKING LINK to support.
Post edited by cookiebrain on

Comments

• Options
    alturenalturen Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One word.

Beta.

Thanks for the thread!
  • Options
    cookiebraincookiebrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea... Beta... Sure...
  • Options
    battlelqtbattlelqt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta with cash shop shiggy
  • Options
    azuregateazuregate Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol Beta, yeah right.
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Please, I'm sure they'll get it up and running right after they add training tomes for companions into the game. Assuming planet earth is still habitable at that point.
  • Options
    soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This support site problem exists for more than a year now, its not new. But PWE ignores and refuses to fix it.

It has been reported probably a couple hundred times, but they probably don't want it to be fixed....

Twitter answer from community reps is always like: "Oh?? You can't reach it? There are only very few people having this problem. They will fix it soon(tm)."
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it's been a long standing bug which effects a small amount of accounts.

Two work around are to make a new account purely to contact support or to send an email to customersupport@perfectworld.com

Sorry for the inconvenience and I do promise that they have spent countless fruitless hours investigating this issue. It's not something they purposely avoid correcting and we we are more than happy to provided the workarounds when players report difficulty with the ticketing system.
  • Options
    soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, if they can't even fix a simple support page... within a year...
    Just stop the redirect madness and post a static link where everyone having problems loading the support site can log in....
  • Options
    fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    soleone wrote: »
    Honestly, if they can't even fix a simple support page... within a year...
    Just stop the redirect madness and post a static link where everyone having problems loading the support site can log in....

Guess it doesn't effect enough folks for them to care. I can't access the Gateway from my pc at work because it asks for a code for me to verify it is me yet it either never gets sent to my e-mail account or on the rare occasion it does it takes so long to be sent the verification page times out making the code useless. When I posted it in technical support there were a couple others stating they had the same issue. However, most aren't so they haven't bothered to fix it or respond except with a canned reply stating for me to use another browser. Which is not the crux of the issue myself and a few other are having. What do they care though since for whatever reason a small portion are affected by it?
  • Options
    greyanagreyana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've accepted payments and anyone can create an account to play. This is indistinguishable from release for a F2P game.

Have a nice day!