test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Apparently all my work from yesterday has been reset

jerklechanjerklechan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Yesterday I played Neverwinter for several hours and got to level 35 and did several quests and dailies but all of that has been reset as I've been put back to level 33 and returned to where I started my session yesterday. What the heck happened? I hope this can some how be fixed, while I was playing I did find it weird how I was unable to access the Zen store.
Post edited by jerklechan on

Comments

• artorusrexartorusrex Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Due to a a massive exploit on the AH, which caused billions of AD to be generated out of nothing the game was rolled back 7 hours.

Basically anything you done in those 7 hours is permanently lost, there is no getting it back tbh.

It was either do the rollback or have a completely screwed up game with a economy messed up beyond belief .

Look in the general section there is posts by mods outlining the problem .
  • szynkowaszynkowa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you serious?! that's such bull****! I'm sorry but i never even used the auction house that day. I've never used the auction house! i lost an epic and a blue ring because of this! so instead of either fixing the problem and let everything that happened on that day happen, they punish everyone even the people who didn't touch the auction house by erasing an entire day of work and not making a general anouncement in game? FFS!!! i know it's not hard to get gear, but it's just tedious and you have to be online during the events to actually get glory and gear. I am not ****ing happy about this and i really do not want to play this game if this is how the creators plan to deal with mishaps like this.
  • artorusrexartorusrex Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly its a standard response to bugs of this nature , as when the exploit goes public the exploited good get traded around /muled off/used in "legit" trades and it branches out till it affects to many people /trades etc that it is virtually impposible to deal with on a case by case basis .
    The only option really is what they did , do a rollback and then ban all the exploiting accounts.

Tbh when i became aware of this bug i was expecting a min of a day or multiple days rollback which i have seen in other mmos , a seven hour rollback is incredibly short for a exploit of this nature considering it went public in a massive way on a sunday and at the early hours of the morning of the companys location.
  • ryuuza2012ryuuza2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since this is a standard response to a bug perhaps you would be knowledgeable in the process to recover my lost money. Since apparently I decided to purchase zen during this seven hours, and have lost all in game items purchased with said zen. Thank you for any helpful advice you can provide to getting this remedied in the quickest manner.