test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck In Plague Tower at Rhazzad

sensitivityx10sensitivityx10 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi so my rogue is currently stuck in the plague tower after the Rhazzad fight. The magic shield thing covering the stairs you come up from is still there after I killed him for some reason..Help?
Post edited by sensitivityx10 on

Comments

• Options
    artorusrexartorusrex Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erm not 100% sure on this but dont remember that you go down the stairs after that fight , thought you had a portal/other exit to get out .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yea my fight with Joseph the plaguetouched is glitched out I can't get it to end, endless waves of mobs..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, after multiple relogs the fight is still bugged out, thanks Perfect World I have to restart plague tower sequence completely, **** takes like a half hour.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    After leaving the Plague Tower and rejoining it, redoing the first part where you march up to it with the big Sgt. guy, my tower instance has not changed, same bugged fight I can't complete the quest. This is completely bugged and there's nothing I can do to fix it, help?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Is there any way to reset this quest..?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dropped quest and completely redid it, Josef's fight was bugged out somehow because there was no cutscene with him breaking the boards before, it was just a hole in the ground with smoke over it, so I fell through and the fight was already screwed, needs fixing.
  • Options
    tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A guess as to what happened is this (since it's screwed up a number of mine) - if you start combat before triggering the cutscene by going through the sparkly area, it'll mess up quests. Honestly, I think the best solution would be for them to move those triggers further back.
  • Options
    arjuna04arjuna04 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How did you redo it, I can't seem to get out, I am stuck on Rhazzad level with purple barrier covering floor.

Thank you