test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected and cannot connect the account server

pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is the second time a dungeon run has been interrupted, it's getting old.
Post edited by pinchyskrii on

Comments

• pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah so if you have time to move my thread can you reply to it aswell.
  • indycisionindycision Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know who moved it, but...

Exact same thing just happened to me - was in Crypts dungeon on Dragon shard, everything froze, I disconnected, and now cannot log back into the game...
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    guys go to the thread that say about launcher issue and redowload the nw file.
  • artorusrexartorusrex Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing just happened to me when i was at end of throne of idris.
    Dced and cant reconnect , cant access the twitter feed either which is odd.
    seems odd there is no general "is the servers down post " on forum aswell , maybe its a locational issue ?
  • bitgam3rukbitgam3ruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happen to me 15 minutes ago now i can log in to the game everytime i try to load the laucher i get this pop up

Connection Problem:

Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection. if problems persist, please contact technical support.

clearly nothing wrong with my connection because im writing this
    edited May 2013
    srazy - I cant see that thread, looking now.
    edited May 2013
    nm just started working again, might have been a isp problem i guess. Tbh dont care at least started again :P
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sorry. the thread am talking about is on the general discussion category, labeled launcher issues.
    The same issue happened to me after an update a while ago, re-dl the file fiexd it.
  • pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cost me a dungeon run I waited 20 minutes for that was going well.
  • bitgam3rukbitgam3ruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    sorry. the thread am talking about is on the general discussion category, labeled launcher issues.
    The same issue happened to me after an update a while ago, re-dl the file fiexd it.

just did that, got back in then lost connection again

now i can even re-download the .exe page doesnt load
    edited May 2013
    I don't think downloading the file will make a difference for me as the launcher itself loads fine and patches etc - I think its a case of "wait 15 minutes to be kicked for AFK so you get moved out of dungeon instance and back into regular game, then you can login"
    edited May 2013
    well i got back on 5 mins ago , but its has just gone down again and back to cant connect msg, and also cant connect to twitter again( and also some other sites in my bookmark lists , whilst some work fine ). really guessing its some sort of isp routing or something . Anybody else having this prob virgin/uk isp?
  • maddog2ukmaddog2uk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah me i'm on virgin
  • corinoncorinon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    artorusrex wrote: »
    well i got back on 5 mins ago , but its has just gone down again and back to cant connect msg, and also cant connect to twitter again( and also some other sites in my bookmark lists , whilst some work fine ). really guessing its some sort of isp routing or something . Anybody else having this prob virgin/uk isp?

I got same issue with Virgin atm.
    edited May 2013
    im also on virgin, Bristol area
    edited May 2013
    Yeh im on Virgin too, Portsmouth Area
  • maddog2ukmaddog2uk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    indycision wrote: »
    im also on virgin, Bristol area
    glad i'm not only from bristol with this issue i even rebooted my router to try solve it
    edited May 2013
    Just checked their service status page, apparently they've had a fault open since 5:30 Monday about connectivity to some external internet sites - its apparently in the "we've pretty much fixed it, just doing final checks" stage... so not sure if its the same fault that's causing us all to lose connection to NW.
    edited May 2013
    Right, I'm calling it a night, as I have to get up for work in 5 hours... Nite all, hope it comes back up again if you're playing for much longer.
  • neridiumneridium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, Virgin in the Bristol area of the UK.
    edited May 2013
    Yeh checked the service status page for my area in Essex. says Est time for fix 10.50 am Tues:(.
    Oh well guess a excuse for a early night .
  • jinnifurrjinnifurr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, seems virgin are Scr**ing with half the country, time for a name change?
  • krisclarky728krisclarky728 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im getting this problem as well im on virgin but im in scotland/fife, on website does not say there is problems tho